Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

cars for sale

BedmeDBedmeD Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
Cars, rims, paint for sale hit me up

Comments

• Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    First place rims are not cheap but there not freaking gold dude 40$ for a f1 get and 20$ for a supra man come on
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options

First place rims are not cheap but there not freaking gold dude 40$ for a f1 get and 20$ for a supra man come on

+ fully modded and purple underglow
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Still don't raise value 20$
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Carboose1744, the funny thing is the first car been sold is that one .. moan more about the prices please lol
  • Options
    bump... choose your car while i am online
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Bunch of stolen vehicles. Your a sack of shit homie.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options

Bunch of stolen vehicles. Your a sack of shit homie.

i bought a bunch of cars for cheap price, i realized that the seller doesn't know nothing about RR (coz of the cheap price) and that's why he sold everything to me he did stole them maybe or he did use someone's account and sold everything to me.. does that mean im a sack of shit ?? thanks tho
  • Options
    i payed my money i got my cars. Simples
  • Options
    Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    You Keylogged my computer buddy. Logged into my paypal account and sent yourself money from my account to yours. You also moved all my cars from Millionaire Motors to your account. The seller dont know about RR? But yet he had $1,000 worth of cars? Lmao @ that.

All the proof needed that you are a hacker and a scammer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything else to say? Please continue to lie. I will soon have all the info needed from the Racing Rivals admins and the PayPal Customer support about you that I need to file charges on you for Fraud and Identity Theft.
  • Options
    Your for sell listing is formatted from a file on my desktop.
    Compare your post here to all mine...

Like I said continue your lies and enjoy the jail time.
  • Options
    Picture of you sending money from my paypal account to yours.
    4th pic on the Bottom shows your IGN and email address.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    removed for the typo on the admin quote tagging.

• Options

Account Hacked and Proof

Can you please provide proof that this user logged into my RR account and moved cars from my account to his?

• Options
    i have no idea of what you are saying a guy spoke to me and i asked him if he trade with me one of his cars he say i sell you all of them i asked how much he said 20$ i said ok but i was worried if he is a scammer so i said i send u 5$ u give me 2 cars and then the rest and that's what happened... i can help you and provide you with his email if you need it I might help you
  • Options
    You can provide me with all my cars back is what you can do, or the admins can do it.
    I don't need any made up emails from you trying to play it off and acting dumb.

OR

I'm sure the admins here and the Paypal support team will give me all the info I need to have your ass locked up.

Identity theft and fraud ain't no joke.
    You should have never logged into my Paypal account and sent yourself money from my account.

Keep playing dumb if you want to.
    The last picture in the PayPal screen shot shows you sent $50 from my account to yours.
    That is why PayPal reversed it immediately.

You should have stopped there...
    But naw you wanted to take $1,000 in cars from me.
    Just like Sesko said you are a big piece of shit.
  • Options
    Just look at your 1st post here and compare it to mine...

All you done was copy and paste it from a file from off my desktop you keylogging piece of shit.

Look at the format of yours and mine posted months before your 1st post here...
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5256359/cheap-mills-and-a-massive-garage-sale-paypal-only#latest

All you done with edit out my info dumb ass.
    The same topic names, cars, prices and everything.
    Only difference is you got all the cars I planed to keep for myself and not sell. It took me a year to build that keep account.
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5256359/cheap-mills-and-a-massive-garage-sale-paypal-only#latest
  • Options
    Demi2win2Demi2win2 Registered Users 143 Posts
    Ya.. You **** up.. And I deal with fraud situations all day long.. All I can say is.. You better start doing push ups.. Or they'll be pushing up on you where you are going... And good luck getting a job with that shit on your record.. You won't be handling money anywhere
  • Options
    You better stop accusing people and look for the reel person instead of accusing me or anyone else.. I was hacked like you and my PayPal was hacked too but I didn't do what you are doing now ! Man up