Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New paint colors? Please :)

Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
Hey glu
How about some more paint colors? These are getting borrrrrring! Lol
Or how about putting some of the matte colours in for us to buy? Some nice candy pearl or similar would be cool!
Who agrees? ;)

Comments

• Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    it would be nice to purchase the matte colors instead of having to get them through the crates, maybe put like 10g to purchase or even a diamond amount on them to buy like they do with some of the wheels.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I'll bring this up.

Besides more matte and a better availability of matte paint, what other kinds of new paint would you like to see?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    CHECHOSSCHECHOSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 136 Posts
    How about putting them into sections.

matte
    metalic
    gloss
    pearl

That way is easier to see what kind of paint job we want and is alot more organized than just having 1 full section of mixed colors
  • Options
    Good shout chechoss!
    Thanks rryst!
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    @CHECHOSS .. tottally agreed.. just like the wheels being divided up, obviously my manufacturer, but paint into categories. i dont know so much about the metallic though.. but, hey to each their own..
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Matte paint in the showroom would rock. I wouldn't even care if it cost gems
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    sticker bomb paint :)

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    yup andto be able to purchase unique wraps according to the car i.e a bit like a turf car
  • Options
    1967ChevelleSS1967ChevelleSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 82 Posts
    Why not contact a company like Valspar and bring them on as a sponsor and use all their automotive paint colors?
  • Options
    SwagiusMaximusSwagiusMaximus Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 21 Posts
    IRIDESCENT!!!! That stuff is soooo bloody cool, I'd kill for some!
  • Options
    NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    More crate exclusive bodykits would be nice too like a blower bodykit for challenger
  • Options
    Not crates niitto- talking about in the regular shop bro- but a blower hood would be cool. To buy for rrc is what i mean- accessible for everyone without the lottery of crates.
  • Options
    NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    edited August 2015
    How about some graphics like scallops,fades, flames and pin stripping???
  • Options
    a paint crate would be a great idea for something like 20 gems
  • Options
    Bump it up! Let's have a better choice of colors! Please :wink:
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Gloss
    Candy
    Iridescent
    Matt
    Wraped fully (e.g stickerbomb)
    Two tone of all above
  • Options
    dc5_jeffdc5_jeff Registered Users 10 Posts
    You guys should put sticker bombed paint
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

I'll bring this up.

Besides more matte and a better availability of matte paint

What I'd like to see is this

• Options
    yup there should be a crate full of paints only, all mixed with
    Gloss
    Candy
    Iridescent
    Matt
    Wraped fully (e.g stickerbomb)
    Two tone
  • Options
    SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm cool with 50 gems per paint crate.

Actually scratch that, I'll gladly do 100 per paint crate.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be better just to have more colors to buy in the customise section? Fukk the crates. Make em rrc so we can all use them
  • Options
    REDLIGHT_INVERT_1494REDLIGHT_INVERT_1494 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I say you keep it how it is now if we are able to buy it everything it's going to be boring there's going to be nothing special about that paint job...everyone is going to have it and going to be the same...etc