Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

stuck in tournament

BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
I'm stuck in a tournament that is long over.

My username is: Bob Speed Racer

ipad ios 8.4

Please fix! I can't send a ? query to customer service!

Comments

• BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Does customer service read the problems here?
  • DreemzDreemz Registered Users 39 Posts
    They do all they do is ask u to contact support they dont update u with anything
    But there's no way to contact support in the game. The ? button is disabled because I'm stuck in the tournament.
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As said by your fellow players contacting support is how you want to go about this. You can email mobilesupport@ciegames.com
  • MoToRLINE317MoToRLINE317 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey that just happend to me did they do eny thing
  • allisonofaballisonofab Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also stuck in a tournament, pleasw help!! My racer name is AllisonOfabulous and im using an iphone 5c
    As before, make sure you submit a ticket to support. I will pass along your name as someone affected.
  • rkuch11rkuch11 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been stuck in a tournament since last week and cannot find a way out. Someone please help... Username is rkuch11
    sent your information along.
    You might want to state your Racername so I can pass the information along. Keep in mind this is not to get unstuck it is just to help our dev team figure out the root cause of the issue. Getting unstuck requires a ticket.
  • glex458glex458 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been stuck in a tournament since last week and cannot find way out. Username Glex458
    I will pass along your Racername.
  • khalid5544khalid5544 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi im stuck too in a tournamet from3days till now . I love this game . I cant play now plz help me . I emailed glu in support section no one answer and from the game (?) no one answer too . So why did they calling theirselfs a "support team " sorry for that but i really feeling bad for that . No one answer me .

Apple IOS ipad air and iphone ...
    Account name : Q K S

Thanks
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info @khalid5544 ! Also, support has a response wait time of around 14 days due to an increase in ticket volume.
    I got an e-mail from support saying "nothing we can do!" so I tried a workaround - uninstall and reinstall the app a couple of times until it finally worked.
    Glad you got racing again, however there is something support can do. You might have gotten that response before they had the ability to try and help.
    In which case, they spoke too soon and your support process needs to be improved.
  • Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    edited September 2015
    I did the same thing deleted the app and it worked after when my account worked, keep in mind I did have my app linked to game canter in order to save my data for those that don't have their account linked
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • piratedriver5582piratedriver5582 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I've been stuck for about 10 hours my username is pirate driver 5582
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey @piratedriver5582, I don't see that you're stuck at the moment, but in case you are you can contact support for assistance with the "?" in game.
  • piratedriver5582piratedriver5582 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Thnx RR Phoenix I've been out for about 5 days
  • sixpoint1srt8sixpoint1srt8 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm stuck on toirmemt for about 24 hours now please help
    User name six point 1 srt8
  • lordshesshomarulordshesshomaru Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have this problem my name is lordshesshomaru
  • chuy2222chuy2222 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've been stuck for about 24 hours now please help racer name chuyisradical
  • jochyyoyojochyyoyo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm stuck to can you help please it jochyyoyo on iPhone 6
  • DemonicPosessionDemonicPosession Registered Users 2 Posts
    Maybe you can fix me too :)
  • racer22racer22 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Could someone fix me I been stuck for a day now gamer tag chezzz and iOS
  • uwantnosauce732uwantnosauce732 Registered Users 11 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Can someone get me out of tournament I'm been stuck for two days iOS 9.1 username Uwantnosauce732 pls