Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HAVE PEOPLE FOUND A HACK FOR GEMS??

Legit question? Is there a hack for gems? Clearly there is a hack for rrc.... People are selling rrc for .060 .050
So let's use the new Mercedes as the example so right now you can buy it for 338 gems. So even is you bought the $119.99 pack of gems, you are paying .0233 per gem so .023 x 5200 = 119 so $120 for the gems
Using the Mercedes so 338 gems x .023 = $7.77 of real money to buy one....
If I can buy Mills for .60 so 10 x .60 = $6 real dollars... So now I see people saying 10M for a 338 gem car??
Your buying it for $7.77 and selling it for $6 real dollars if you can sell it for 10M....
Even if you buy your Mills for $1 per Mill that still would cost 7.7 Milll for this car at this time... Just to get what you just paid for it? So either people are really stupid and buying something for $7.77 and immediately selling it $4 or $5 or your buying the gems cheaper? Or you have your moms credit card and dont give two fawks? :-)
The game is just messed up... They really need to figure out how to stop the cheap mills

Comments

• Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    edited August 2015
    i think a youtuber mentioned in his video that there is a APK hack for gems but he doesnt use it or something like that. so there must be some type of hack out.
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    I don't have cards so I'm stock to google play cards, that's just my reason though
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    did you take in to account when you make a new account you get 30 % more in gems ? which might explain the lower price without using hacks
  • Options
    Machz69Machz69 Registered Users 317 Posts
    Yeah i was leaving that out but even at that, it will still cost you about $5.25 for the mercedes. You will see them sell for 1M , 2M 3M? People need to stop driving prices down and figure out what it actually costs... If you loose one in pinks well your just gambling the $7.... Them the breaks... But this is as soon as the cars come bam! Loose $3 and in a big hurry to put it up for sale?? I dont get it...lol
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    People are using the special offers for gems and creating multiple accounts. 338 gems is not a lot. One offer can net you close to 1200 gems with buying anything.
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Sometimes people buy the car and realise it's shitttt! Or not as good as they thought and just sell it on- but i gotta agree there is a gem hack somewhere.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    There is Rrc and gem Hacks but I wouldn't Recommend Using them could take your account.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Its called pinkslip forgiveness lol
  • Options
    ssssbossssssboss Registered Users 36 Posts
    OF COURSE THERE IS A GEM HACK... THERE IS NO WAY THIS PARTICULAR PERSON HAS THAT MANY MERCEDES ALREADY JUST DOING "OFFERS" OR "BUYING" GEMS... BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT THE RRC IS A LOT CHEAPER & ATTAINABLE, BUT I DO GET MAD HOW "HACKERS" MAKE PROFIT OUT OF NOTHING... IT'S **** UP THE GAME FOR EVERYBODY...
  • Options
    ssssbossssssboss Registered Users 36 Posts
    YET WE CAN'T HELP BUT BUY FROM THEM SINCE THEY ARE CHARGING HALF OF WHAT MOST OF THESE "SELLERS" ARE SELLING...
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    edited August 2015
    or people just have a bunch of gems and save them its not hard to save gems from turf and showdowns and do special offers for gems ...... I know with people over 2k gems without buying any or hacking. Dont be mad because you have any gems and cant get the benz lol
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    I got over 3 thousand gems just from watching videos
  • Options
    Machz69Machz69 Registered Users 317 Posts
    Fortex2 said:

What!? Haha have you been watching for a year? I have a lot of gems but I buy them so i know what it costs...
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    yea I cant cosign what he said thats alot of damn videos lmaoo. I just had 3 gems after buying benz filled special offer back at 100+
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Machz69 said:

Fortex2 said:

What!? Haha have you been watching for a year? I have a lot of gems but I buy them so i know what it costs...
    Probbaly Everytime I watch a video its cash rarely is it gems

• Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    Lol you cant hack with apk. Rr is an online game. Your gems is being recorded in the server. You can't change that. Even if you havk it using their server they'll find out.
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

Lol you cant hack with apk. Rr is an online game. Your gems is being recorded in the server. You can't change that. Even if you havk it using their server they'll find out.

but you can hack money and btw don't trust people who say they can modify money but need
    Access to your account obviously a scam :(
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    Hackers how there ways.. Ex. 1 spin glitch Ex.2 Forced paint hack
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    ^Have.. my bad spell check.. Anything possible
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    My take on the higher rrc cost in relation to gems is that there are ppl out there sitting on tons of rrc and willing to pay more hence it drives the price up. Gems cost real money to buy vs rrc that can be obtained from trading.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    While there is a gem hack most of the time it will not work because you cannot buy anything with them.(I am not a player moderator I wish I was lol)