Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Account lost

dabs.roadabs.roa Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
my ingame name is elDABS it is connected to Facebook.my cousin deleted the game. When I download the game again and connected it to Facebook and it started a new game. My new racer name is eldabs831 please help me. sorry for my bad English

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to support using the "?" button with the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Game Center please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely. (Home key twice and swipe app upwards)
    2. 2. Create a login or Log on to Apple's Game Center (You can do this through your iDevice's "Settings").
    3. 3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. 4. Create a new Racer (Load User). (This may also pull up a racer if that Game Center already has one, if it does skip to the end)
    5. 5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. 6. Close down Racing Rivals again. (Home key twice and swipe app upwards)
    7. 7. Tap Contact us and send a message with the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:
  • dabs.roadabs.roa Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is there any news about my account? Just asking:)
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Support currently has around a 12 day response wait time due to an increase in ticket volume.
    Well, fartfire we could check on the ticket if you gave us the information. Without it we cannot even verify you ever submitted a ticket so you can look elsewhere for creative ways to use nutella.
    Hey @fartfire ! (Very cool name btw)
    It looks like your oldest open ticket with support is around 9 days old, so a member from our support team will be getting back to you shortly. We appreciate your patience!
    run nos 1511 you got a reply three days ago.
    We did a lot of bans that cleaned things up. Our dev team is pretty much constantly on the lookout for hackers.
  • Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts

This is run nos 1511 again. Lost my account over two months ago and counting from the pink tournament freezing my account. Been going back and forth with support ever since. They are running me around making me jump through hoops and still have not fixed my account. I have sent them receipts for in game purchases, order and invoice numbers, and pics. Apple support even told me there is no further info I can provide. I think support is just messing with me to amuse themselves. I spent hundreds on this game, just to lose my account through no fault of my own. I don't guess I need help support is emailing me every day or two asking for more info including info Apple says I have already given them. I never spent money like this on a game before, and I just can not believe how I am being treated after doing so. Even worse my problem is the fault of the game developers 100%! Investing anything in racing rivals appears to have been a huge mistake, and I seriously caution anybody who cares about losing their money for no reason not to end up like me! Maybe support will help me by Christmas if I keep trying. I guess we will see. P.s. Sparkle will u have my baby ?

Lucky your even getting a reply I have been sitting around for half a month with nothing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
    Hey @Stoner Problems! What's your racer name?
    It is isn't it?!

We're glad that your issue was fixed @bholebeefshooter. Back to racing you go.
This discussion has been closed.