Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Contacting Customer Support/ Creating Ticket Respone Time

PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
There really needs to be faster turn around time for ticket respone or an alternative for time sensitive account access issues. If players can not access their account which has Cars, gems, cash etc. that they have paid real money to your company to have, then it should be top priority to fix it. But from my experience and the remarks on the forum by the administrator the only way to get help is by creating a ticket and waiting weeks for a respone and if you have to reply to them before the fix it more weeks of waiting.

As customers who pay to play and support your game we should never be shut out of our accounts for any long periods of time. There needs to be a expedited process with max of 24 hrs respone time for issues that prevent players from playing and spending money.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We appreciate your feedback!
  • Options
    CamaroAmarelo2SSRSCamaroAmarelo2SSRS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree with you. I lost my Nissan GTR Nismo in my first high stakes race. While I was trying to get Gems to buy it back from timer, the system crashed. I lost my car and the option to buy it back. Response time 2 weeks later, and no resolution.
  • Options
    Old School TOld School T Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have been banned from multi-player racing for what reason ?? because of a picture ?? there are many other players with same sort of picture if not worse . I think this is bs maybe because someone lost there car to me in pink slip race they just report you an you get banned for weeks just WRONG
  • Options
    HK416TVHK416TV Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts

I agree with you. I lost my Nissan GTR Nismo in my first high stakes race. While I was trying to get Gems to buy it back from timer, the system crashed. I lost my car and the option to buy it back. Response time 2 weeks later, and no resolution.

Unfortunately i have had the same thing. But sadly, cars like that cannot be bought back with Gems (Zondas, crate cars, turf cars and limited editions). Even though when you lose them they seem to give you the option until you get an error message.