Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling some cars HMU IGN: Supreme Admiral

^Ask me ig for which car and i will tell you if its for sale

Comments

• Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Be careful have 32 vouchers now and he wouldn't go first and he scammed for 3m
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    @Supreme Admiral
    bro i will buy some cars if ur willing to go first as you seem to be a scammer :o
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Hear your a scammer Dude
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts

Hear your a scammer Dude
    OMFG have you not seen the post i paid the dude back get over it
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    @Supreme Admiral you can exactly expect someone to go first if you have done it and I'm not saying you are a scammer now I believe you're not but you can't expect someone to really go first
  • Options

@"Supreme Admiral" you can exactly expect someone to go first if you have done it and I'm not saying you are a scammer now I believe you're not but you can't expect someone to really go first

yeah but u know shit like "Hear your a scammer dude" which was probabaly on top of this post just pisses you off :/
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    people dont get over stuff but if you keep proving your legit you should be fine @Supreme Admiral
  • Options

people dont get over stuff but if you keep proving your legit you should be fine @Supreme Admiral

Im willing to give cars first but that dude expected me to give like 8 first :/
  • Options
    i probably wouldn't do that either @Supreme Admiral
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Once a scammer always a pos scammer
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options

Once a scammer always a pos scammer

Sure nab get a life if you don't want a car please go comment somewhere where your ignorance is appreciated.
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    Paid me 1.2m over 3m scammed
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    Scammed me too
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

u told me to pay u 1.2m now stfu and go talk to evo about the rest if he dont pay deal with it atleast i did
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts

IamSteve said:

u told me to pay u 1.2m now stfu and go talk to evo about the rest if he dont pay deal with it atleast i did
    yeah bro but you need to pay full
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

IamSteve said:

yeah bro but you need to pay full
    No "bro" you clearly said to me pay 1.2m so go and do1 now i couldnt care less about your vouch you can have a bitch fit with evo not me.