Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a "Hacker"

Comments

• AlkohlicAlkohlic Registered Users 28 Posts
    room : A524
    my car : Nissan Skyline GT-R
    my car speed rating : 1666
    opponent Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R
    opponent user name : XXXBURRITOXXX
    opponent ET : No time was given
    Date/Time : 19/08/2014 at 00:10 (ish) (England time)
    my username : Alcohlic

I raced and I won by about half a second - a second, then invalid game it was a tie came up and was back in lobby before the times came up or anything
  • AdillyAdilly Registered Users 15 Posts
    Ok for me, a I pinked a guy, then race never started... It froze. I had to restart the game and my RWB Stella is gone. So the person hacked me by making my game freeze. He had two parts to his name: the first part I believe was "makoota" then a space with a second part I don't remember. Here is the info I can remember best. Please help I spent over a hundred dollars on this game. Room: R1673 I believe My car: RWB Stella. Green color My car speed rating: 1673 I believe Opponent car: Mazda Furai. Black with gold rims Date/time: 09/01/14 1:30AM My username: A DIL PICKLE
  • bigbadwolfbigbadwolf Registered Users 29 Posts
    room : B054
    my car : McLaren F1
    my car speed rating : 1655
    opponent Car : Datsun 510
    opponent user name : jon926
    opponent ET : 8.023 secs
    Date/Time : 09/15/14 09:55:00 PM approximately
    my username : eckoanbre954

Lost McLaren in a pinks race.
  • F1n76F1n76 Registered Users 12 Posts
    This kind of hacking is nothing compared wat hackers are doing now! Yesterday my teammate logged on to find 16 mostly turf cars and almost all of his RRC gone from his acc. Today I received some screenshots of another team member losing an A class car in pinks to a scion tc!
    The reason I was sent these pics is because the guy in the tc is being watched by other racers and is suspect to hacking 4 other accounts in the past week alone!
    I jumped online and my teammate was online too! So I joined him in a race lobby without him knowing so I cud watch if he was transfering other cars. In the meantime I asked in teamchat if he was online and had he lost any pinkslips in the last 3 hours! Out of his character he took a very long time to reply but did tell me not to worrie he sold a car! As this was going on my leader phoned my teammate... Owner of the acc and it turned out the REAL OWNER of the acc wasn't online in the game at all!
    I had posted this on RACING RIVALS Facebook and tagged Glu RR RYSST in the hope I cud get some quick advice or help nevertheless I'm still waiting to get a response! Another point to make was our leader pmed the hacker whilst he was online on my buddies hacked acc and spoke to him in Arabic as they are both fluent but the hacker cud not respond because he didn't understand Arabic this was happening while the leader was still talking to my teammate on the phone! My buddy managed to secure his account without any help from Glu but he's still lost 1 car and 10 mill RRC! The hackers account ign is TKNANO if use ever feel bother to block it and investigate it!
    I'll not hold my breath tho I'm sure he will have everything moved again b4 u guys even bother to read this! I have seen cars gone from his acc now that were there earlier! Notably a wrapped subi WRX sport...one of the most expensive and sought after cars in the game!
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    GOt hacked again by tknano. GLU DO SOMETHING
    #PinkMafia
  • 13 ANGRY BEES13 ANGRY BEES Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just got pinked, was winning the whole time from launch and the guy finished WAY behind me, yet he still won??
  • Guyver ThreeGuyver Three Registered Users 144 Posts
    Someone hacked me date 26 oct through facebook and he got my email and Facebook accounts till now, i contacted cie but unfortunately they didn't do anything for me, i saw a post for that hacker few min ago, i saw his garage, all his garage is from my garage which he stole, every single car of them is mine, his ign: same time
    And his new forum name is: marioortizlopez
    And some of his other ign are: bmw m3 to
    And: xboss jr
    And: stole your ride (this is the one he used when he hacked me)
  • Alaa KojakAlaa Kojak Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hello,
    For the second time i have been hacked and lost my ford gt-r maxed out against mazda rx-7 spec .. That's totally your mistake guys if they keep taking our cars by a silly trick !!
    I challenged him, he bet 500$ i raised to pinks!
    And when time finished a message poped up saying restart game to find i lost my maxed car !
    Race time: between 15:49 and 15:52 GMT !! 11/11/2014
    My IGN: Alaa Kojak
    Hacker IGN: Super Blur 2817
    I want that car back !
    I May quit the game after losing maxed rwb and maxed ford gt-r .. with that silly glitch !

http://s27.postimg.org/azfnvvvib/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/b8d8lt8ar/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/f9yx57pz7/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/ylba4boeb/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/ay5q2gtoj/image.png
  • BOOSTIN4YABOOSTIN4YA Registered Users 9 Posts
    1650 Lobby
    Sydney Turf
    Turbo only event
    My car: EVO 8
    Opponent Car: Focus Titanium
    Opponent Name: cheo28cheo
    My name: BOOSTIN4YA
    Bet $1k, race never started. Received a network error message, went to garage and my car was in orange with a buy back gem amount. Never pinked the player, race never started. Lost my $1K also.
    Just want my car back, keep the money
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Teeny tiny pictures of nothingness is what I saw here today. :(
    Ypu can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game. They can investigate the races for you. Please note that we do currently have a 9 day response wait time.
  • TallnskinyTallnskiny Registered Users 7 Posts
    I already contacted the im game support they are not helping me at all, all they have told me is that I need some different information... Yet I have videos that I have sent to James, one of the players you have invited to join you at glu. He said he has sent the video, but yet there are still players using the hack/cheat.
    What is the email you used to submit the ticket? I can give you an update on your ticket status.
  • DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    I don't see that we have any emails from you regarding Racing Rivals. We have a few old ones from Deer Hunter but none for Rivals :(
    If you need assistance with an issue, you will need to contact support again using the "?" in game.
  • -=SquidyTheGamer=--=SquidyTheGamer=- Registered Users 3 Posts
    Room: ?
    My car Jetta
    Opponent car Jetta
    Opponent name: KANEKI SUPERIOR
    My name: SquidyTheGamer
    Reason: I beat kaneki over ten times in races, so I do pinks, he accepts, then his Jetta rockets ahead like when I raced a Lamborghini and he won my Jetta, later I did a normal bet he did the same thing, then a normal race and I won WTF
    Room: ?
    My car Jetta
    Opponent car Jetta
    Opponent name: KANEKI SUPERIOR
    My name: SquidyTheGamer
    Reason: I beat kaneki over ten times in races, so I do pinks, he accepts, then his Jetta rockets ahead like when I raced a Lamborghini and he won my Jetta, later I did a normal bet he did the same thing, then a normal race and I won WTF
    You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the site. http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
    Oops sorry I posted that twice
    It's okay :D
  • Rezaro12Rezaro12 Registered Users 8 Posts
    room : I don't remember
    my car : Ford focus titanium
    my car speed rating : 1651
    opponent Car : Toyota corolla gt-s
    opponent user name : kings cars 109
    opponent ET : 10.xx secs
    Date/Time : July 16 2015
    my username : indoricer
    Reason : my car is way better than him but when i pink him and he accept it when we in the start line , idk what happened but the rpm is strange 0 - max rpm is red , so I can't do perfect launch and i lost. also when I tried to race him my game freeze, I tried 3 times still freeze but when I try to race other racer its just normal and for the fourth time i tried the game not freeze but something wrong with the rpm and I directly pm him and he just went offline
    Contact support about this by pressing the "?" in game. remember to include as much detail as possible.
  • brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    room : D953
    my car : Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
    my car speed rating : 1678 (1669)
    opponent Car : Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
    opponent user name : Mopar223
    opponent ET : 7.690
    Date/Time : 7/30/2015, 5:38
    my username : brav0man

Photo for proof: http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload
    Contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Speak Supa 698Speak Supa 698 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 17 Posts
    Room f516 at 9:46 pm pequenomopar tie glitched a race. It was not his only one for the night. Please remove him from the game
  • deserteagledeserteagle Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 82 Posts
    Guys I was hacked by THUG NIGHT and he took all my cars and money I really need help form sustainer service he is still hacking me taking the rest of my cars
    Contact support for assistance with your account @deserteagle
  • jdmlaterjdmlater Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello guys I recently did a pinks slip race with this guy in my maxed Stella as soon as both our cars appeared my screen said unable to complete action restart game and lost my Stella and I came back in a slow car to pinks him to see if it was my game but it did the same thing is this a hack or what's going on he also took 2 ford gtr the same way I have his username and everything
    Contact support to look into the race by pressing the "?" in game.
  • EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hi, im reporting an auto launch hacker. I was at turf war. There's a photo.

room : I dont know
    my car : Viper GTS-R
    my car speed rating : 1663
    opponent Car : RWB Pandora One
    opponent user name : J R X
    opponent ET : 8.230 (thats a normal time, but he did the auto launch hack, and mess up my launch)
    Date/Time : 01:34:23 a.m.
    my username : EmoMatos

Photo link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/135907307@N06/shares/FDezH5