Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"321run" IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT FOR HIM!!

BREADWINNERBREADWINNER Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 667 Posts
321run IS A SCAMMER AND I HAVE A SCREENSHOT FOR PROOF
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
    What did he do?
  • Options
    Took 5mill from me and left the game..Now hes trying to ruin my rep but I have screenshots to prove
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    Well im a bit confused here, 123run or 321run ?
  • Options
    "321run" Just scammed me for 5mill and now he trying to disagree on my profile and ruin my rep because I blasted him
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Just be careful who u dealing with because I thought he was legit or else I wouldnt have went first
  • Options
    Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
    Post the screenshots so we can see

Whats your ign bread?
  • Options
    THEBREADWINNER
  • Options
    Does anyone know how I can post my screenshot?
  • Options
    I Already reported u ..everyone knows your a scammer so just give up
  • Options
    Screenshot is saved in my phone thats the only proof I need..Like I told u before u can keep that petty 5mill I still have more $$..And now your just a known scammer
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    321RUN said:

Lets see the proof douchbag. I can't see any except a lame excuse that you cant post. Seriously get a life. Ppl know that am legit. Your lies mean nothing. Seriously there are better things to do other than being a retard posting bs when someone denies you a deal.

your on the scammer list
  • Options
    He trying to change the story But I honestly dont care anymore..Like I said I have screenshot saved in my phone for proof just dont know how to post it
  • Options

He trying to change the story But I honestly dont care anymore..Like I said I have screenshot saved in my phone for proof just dont know how to post it

yeah I can see
  • Options
    I mean lets be serious if u check the time on his vouches their all recent (TODAY) 5mill can buy u a few voucher in a day..Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out
  • Options

I mean lets be serious if u check the time on his vouches their all recent (TODAY) 5mill can buy u a few voucher in a day..Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out

yeah lol how does he get that many in one day I mean I only get 2 - 3 in a day
  • Options
    Exactly he trying to cover it up but its not hard to see just watch out for him he has plenty cars and will fool u very quick

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE SCREENSHOT U CAN KIK ME AND I WILL SEND IT NP
  • Options
    whats ur kik
  • Options
    KIK NAME : J_beezy
  • Options
    ok ill message u
  • Options
    His last vouch was August 13..
  • Options
    lol he flagged me for spam lmao
  • Options
    Lmao he funny! I Hope everyone sees this
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    But i got 2 today just by doing deals ididnt know u can buy vouches

• Options
    321RUN said:

You both must be so lowlife neglected losers to keep lies and bs up for hours now. I thought the proof was coming. Where is it? Seriously grow up. I am pretty sure that kittens is your gay buddy if not your own fake account

He said if u. Message him on kik little blind dumb ****
  • Options
    **** what 321RUN says he's a scammer and I still have the proof so who cares lol
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    if you have proof upload it
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Damn... and hes doing a Giveaway too
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    send to your email , save pic , upload on imgur.com or tinypic.com until then he is not a scammer
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

send to your email , save pic , upload on imgur.com or tinypic.com until then he is not a scammer

Hes got vouchers but who knows if those are just his accounts that he made