Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Can you guys please update me on my account?

RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
I sent in a ticket the 2nd.. Its the 13th already. I should be getting my acc back any time soon right? Also, when you guys say "10-12 days" do you guys mean business days?please respond hehe

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    12 days should be about right, depending on how you sent it, it could be 14 (if you emailed as those take longer to file properly).
  • Options
    Oh okay so I should be getting it today or tomorrow?
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Soon. We appreciate your patience.
  • Options
    Gaaaaah. And No problem man (: I'm getting quite desperate but I can wait a bit longer hehe
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Patientce is key here, I've been where your at before just hoping my account wasn't gone for good, if it's any piece of mind they will get you back in, with time.
  • Options
    lastking_701lastking_701 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    I sent it the 2nd also and i haven't had any response.
  • Options
    Thanks @Crazy Kells & @lastking_701, dang man.. Hopefully we get our accounts back before the crate sale ends lol
  • Options
    matt12matt12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah I doubt that