Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Is anyone else still.Stuck in tournament?

scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
Been stuck.in.tournament mode.since.the.day.after my error 12 was fixed, Is anyone else have tournament issues. Thanx

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    What is your current racername?
  • Options
    My garage is full
  • Options
    Any update on status would be.great
  • Options
    ULOSEALOTULOSEALOT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 5 Posts
    I an my name in the game is ULOSEALOT
  • Options
    I'm stuck in tournament
  • Options
    Help please
  • Options
    XTURBOXXTURBOX Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help me please!!! Im stuck too my ign is X T U R B 0 X
  • Options
    EdmundoEdmundo Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    12:46PM
    I am stuck in tournament and cant do anything need help ... my racer name is : rb26dett loverr
  • Options
    Your information has been sent along to be examined. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Not fixed yet tho
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We are aware. :(
  • Options
    jojobadladjojobadlad Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 26 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I am stuck in a tournament my name is jojobadlad

• Options
    I have sent along your information.
  • Options
    I'm out of tournament now thank you, But.I have lost some good.cars to some wierd stuff, I ran a 6.8 in Nissan gt2 and.opponent ran a. 0.00. And got my car. Now that's fast.
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    That's a known hack. You can use the "?" in-game to ask for a race valiation, and when they see that he did a 0.0 you will probably get the race anulled and your car back.
  • Options
    I hope so. I was fortunate enough to snap a screen shot of it
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    I lost a nismo in the race I believe Xturbox is referring to and never raced the final race, my car was just gone, I figured it was a hack, then someone from my Facebook group showed me the screen shot of him stuck in the same bracket I lost the car in, these brackets need improvement still it seems. I sent in a ticket, I hope to get a positive answer.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Guys!! I found a way to get out of the tournament when your stuck! You have to play a game with jigsaw! Or the riddeler if your batman hope I helped. :)
  • Options
    I am still stuck in a tournament
  • Options
    should have figured it was the riddler getting people stuck. On a serious note, we have an engineer focusing all his time on getting you guys free.
  • Options
    So am I going to get out of the tournament
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Soon, my friend. Soon.
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    matt12matt12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hope so ready to drive my zonda again
  • Options
    dvon266dvon266 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem
  • Options
    mikeyy700mikeyy700 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same problem tried Uninstalling and force stopping but nothing works please fix I want to play and I have a garage full off maxed cars not to mention reall money I put into this. Laneslider1876