Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

like to trade a car and sell one

ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
Like to sell a 70 chevelle and have a ford gtr livary maxed I would like 2 trade for what I have no clue
ign ac3s and e1ghts

Comments

• Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    How much would u do the chevelle?

• ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Chevelle is gone
    Decide to keep the ford gtr livary
  • Tight oil 1224Tight oil 1224 Registered Users 839 Posts
    I want the ford gtr dangg
    Depends what the offer is I guess
    If it good I will
  • Coogimane90Coogimane90 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 210 Posts
    No one wants your **** piece of shit
    Whats u want bro rrc or trad
  • Coogimane90Coogimane90 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 210 Posts
    And i flagged your bitch ass
    Lmfao i dont even know fyi ur so grow up trying to annoy me lmao kid these day
    You Spell like a **** kid lol learn to take a joke bitch
    Trying to act all grown and shit man get the **** outta here with that bullshit
    Lmao ur the one asking for an argument dumb fuckk trying acting like a adult ( if u are one ) **** retard ****
    Im not trying to act like an adult you dumb illiterate bitch
    G r o w u p k i d
    Quit being a bitch "kid"
    Who u talkin 2
    me if so wtf did I do
    Im talking about that bitch (tight oil) shit sound gay as ****
  • ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    @ac3s trade for a z4 and maxed gemmed evo?