Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

One of the Biggest Scammers of RR History

NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
Beware of a lvl 191+ account with around 80k street cred and many many bmw gt2s.
Not sure if hes the biggest but here he is confessing to scamming over 1000$ worth of in game items:

Link to original thread here (note: he edited his confession comment): PLEASE READ THIS IF U HAVENT ALREADY http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5307735/the-rr-superman-321run-insert-random-name-here-scamming-method#latest

How i discovered this scammer:
Went first giving him 6m for zonda thinking he was legit after I saw his vouches. He took the 6m and even took the silvia i pinksed him with (although it was like 40k) and i never saw him back.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    So wack I hate scammers.
  • Options
    He started out with 100k so i had to race multiple times to transfer the full 6m rrc. Therefore i took a lot of pics. If you would like to see the 5+ other pics of 200k 300k...1m then private message me
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    This is the race he was supposed to give me the zonda but he also took my car
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    Hahahahahahaa he say to me that he got 70 vouches and he dont go first lol that was a fast unfriend and block lol poor scammer
  • Options
    Thats after i lost my silvia. (As i was taking a screenie of losing silvia i accidently pressed home button this is what i saw when i logged back in and messaged him)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I have screenies of him confirming 6m for stock zonda... And screenies of every single race i forfeited to equal 6m but im too lazy and don't think its an appropriate us of my time :D . However, if you are doubtful that 321run scammed me and would like to see the pics i will be happy to post them here. Hopefully this is enough to help you guys stay clear away from this scammer.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The biggest part that surprised me despite this being only the second time ive been scammed in over a year of playing and making dozens of trades is the fact he gave me a bmw gt2 for free because i won his giveaway which im still kinda confused why a scammer would do a legit giveaway. Anyways yea he blocked me so dont deal with this guy.
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Damn if all this continues soon noone will trade

• Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    How can that dude still wanna be on the forum
  • Options
    Yea im surprised he had a lvl 160 or so account too why risk it all for 6m rrc aka 3 dollars? Who knows he couldve benefitted much more from selling his cars for paypal... But now i hope he wont be able to make any more trades
  • Options
    Every one has a price especially a scammer if he see that big win he will go for it sadly you were his next victim but 6mil for a zonda dont u think that was a type of too good to be true deal

• Options
    A advise never NEVER go first in a deal with a guy that have less
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Shadey960 said:

Every one has a price especially a scammer if he see that big win he will go for it sadly you were his next victim but 6mil for a zonda dont u think that was a type of too good to be true deal

Yea haha but if u read his vouches on his wall people say he gave away free cars and he even gave me a free m3 gt2 for winning his giveaway... But the other dead giveaway was he only had 100k rrc LOL. Guess he doesnt realise rrc is .50 cents a mil lmao
  • Options
    We cant do nothing but blast these scammers as trades arent supported. Those who scam are scum I been scammed on RR thats why i came here for the legit traders but so far its getting to the rate as being back there. People never learn.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Shadey960 said:

We cant do nothing but blast these scammers as trades arent supported. Those who scam are scum I been scammed on RR thats why i came here for the legit traders but so far its getting to the rate as being back there. People never learn.

Im still laughing at him having 100k and when he got 6m he was prolly like oh shieet hit the jackpot on this one. Then he bailed and went to forums and learned he scammed 3$ with his lvl 160 main account and multiple r3s that he couldve sold for at least 20-30 bucks
  • Options
    UPDATE: Likely he goes by other forum names such as gt2 racer and secretd
  • Options
    Lets blast that baby
  • Options
    Buby24 said:

Lets blast that baby

Its time for him to spend gems n make a new name. Looks like hes not new to this either http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/4295656/gt2-racer-just-scammed-me. Look at all the likes gt2 racer gives 321run to see how they are related
  • Options
    Hahahaahahhaaaa bunch of looser but dont worry im here to clean the house
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    He may also go by chicko18 on forums
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    And to think I used to be a rotten scammer!!
  • Options
  • Options

It was lame

Small fry, your scams pale in comparison to this one
  • Options
    I know scamming £1000 that's a hell of a lot
  • Options

I know scamming £1000 that's a hell of a lot

but what about your scams on youtube how does that go lol

• Options
    Thats just based off of what i hear btw
  • Options
  • Options

YouTube what channel?

I heard something about benji owning some scamming tutorial youtube channel
  • Options
    No I don't even have a youtube account there is another benjiman on RR