Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

accidentally sold car

rorycarp24rorycarp24 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 7 Posts
I have a newborn son and he loves to grab my phone and play with it. Somehow he tapped on RR app and sold one of my WWE ford gt cars. Plz is there anything you can do? I spent a real $20 bill to get that car and now its long gone.

Comments

• Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    I have made the same mistake, by accidently hitting the repair button when the game froze, when it got unstuck I had apparently hit sell and rushed through the confirm button without paying attention, I sent a ticket to support, and recieved a response saying it can not be undone. Your best bet is to try contacting them for yourself by clicking the ? In game, just don't get your hopes up too high.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

I have a newborn son and he loves to grab my phone and play with it. Somehow he tapped on RR app and sold one of my WWE ford gt cars. Plz is there anything you can do? I spent a real $20 bill to get that car and now its long gone.

Moral of the story KEEP THE PHONE HIGH REACH
  • Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    I wouldn't even contact support. I lost my f1 gtr in the tourney and apparently had "disconnected" even though I'm sitting two feet from my router. They said they couldn't help. I provided good evidence as to me just disconnecting while I'm sitting waiting for the race to start. So my advice to you is to not even send them a ticket. Because it will take 14 days. And at the end of that. They'll tell you "Oh well" (not literally) so add me. And ill get you a gtr. I have a few that I don't use.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You need to contact support via the "?" button in game. You also need to make sure you have enough RRc for support to remove the cash gained from the sale.

All lost cars should be ticketed through the "?".