Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

One of the Biggest Scammers of RR History

2Next

Comments

• NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts

No I don't even have a youtube account there is another benjiman on RR

Ok mb about accusin u then if u r legit
    321RUN said:

Add ign: pup kuz in your whiner team :p. Ahh!!! 3 enough for today, now heading to bed. Good night. Sweet whining dreams for yall lol

Bruh ur glory days of scammin are over... Better move on to a new game or build up your main account ground up again
    321RUN said:

Actually I am busy modding a car now off your lame cash lol. Good luck ;)

Thats funny you spent 200 gems and risked your lvl 191 account for that "lame cash". Better start transferring those cars now those hundreds of gt2s gonna take a while :D:D:D
  • BREADWINNERBREADWINNER Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 667 Posts
    BUMP HE SCAMMED ME FOR 5MILL
  • dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
    Lmao damn thus nigfuh deserves to be hacked and I got just the person for 321run lmao ;)
    Mornin bump
    Hes even spamming me with sht impersonating the racing rivals team. This guys got to go.
  • thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    edited August 2015
    bump
    Bump
  • DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    edited August 2015
    321 thinks I'm a scammer and a troll. how nice
  • Musta mustangMusta mustang Registered Users 214 Posts
    321RUN is a definite scammer he took my Renault gt 5 turbo
    Mornin bump for all yall traders :)
  • Musta mustangMusta mustang Registered Users 214 Posts
    321run your an ASSHOLE
  • iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Damn I was busy past couple days. Lol I still can't believe this reject scammed, only explanation I have is that he has a Deletion.
    edited August 2015
    Hey just here for the bump and spreading awareness of lvl 192 with 80k street cred and garage full of bmw gt2s scammer
  • BREADWINNERBREADWINNER Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 667 Posts
    Bump
    In for mornin bump
    Bump lets gets this pos off forums or have him make a new account
  • DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    He just made a thread of a college of scamming LOL

He just made a thread of a college of scamming LOL

Just let the little kid do his thing. It's the only form of pleasure the kid derives from an insignificant life. Im here to warn others of scammers like this.