Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Garage sale cas for trade/sale getting vouchers

TraderaiderTraderaider Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 27 Posts
My ign is easymoney32 im newer to the game but i know alot im playing on my little brothers old account but add me in game or msg me on here my whole garage is for trade/sale

Comments

• Options
    GpowerrGpowerr Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 93 Posts
    you here?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    t3tus14t3tus14 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    Mi rr acc is t3tus13
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts

My ign is easymoney32 im newer to the game but i know alot im playing on my little brothers old account but add me in game or msg me on here my whole garage is for trade/sale

pinged
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Caution he has no vouches and wont go first.

• Options
    Because you wanted 1.2 million for a challenger hellcat with 250k rims. And you were rude had no patience and any offer i gave no thought at just instantly said yeah so i would give whatever i had.
  • Options
    Wtf dude are u serious you want me to pust the pics

• Options
    Why lie i can post right now

• Options
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gC26psR.jpg[/IMG] so tell me did I offer because clearly your dumbass says 1.2 and i agree to the deal do you want me to post some more about how u bitch about being afraid to get scammed because some bitch took tour pandora :( lol

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Lol i dislike people who do that. If you dont wanna get scammed dont keep trading.
  • Options
    I wasnt trying to scam I'm a legit trader and its funny how he lied when thats not what he said lol a lier and now a potential scammer pls everyone beware

• Options
    Im not saying you did anything wrong post all the pictures in the world its just when 5 days ago someone scams you a maxed out pandora one that had 22 vouchers its not a trade someone would want to go first
  • Options
    If you dont like my awnser then that sounds like you need to find someone else to do a deal with
  • Options
    I will there plenty more legit people to deal with everyone beware

• Options
    Beware of what me doing absolutely nothing lol
  • Options
    Your just mad because I decided to not take your trade
  • Options
    Lol im not mad your just pussy whos scared after being scammed and thinks everyones like that goodjob lol want a tampon

• Options
    This guy won't go first at all I was patient with him and everything
  • Options
    Agree to disagree wont get nothing sold like that.

• Options
    @K24z7 you selling cars?

• Options
    Yees I sold most already tho @Shadey960
  • Options
    Ohh ok @K24z7

• Options
    I have 3 2015 stangs. Each with 75k wheels if ur interested
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    tposttpost Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 140 Posts
    don t deal, scammed me for 2m.