Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT "Cantdolt87"

GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
Not officially "scamming" but he will offer to buy all your nicest cars.... And then back out. He has zero vouchers. We agreed on a deal then he backed out and said he needed ten cars... Then he only needed two.... Then more shit changes. Guys just beware, alot of pages and forums consider backing out a "banable offense" the guy has crap cars and no money dont get fooled or waste your time, or even worse get seriously scammed. I have all the screenshots. Ill upload, momentarily.

Comments

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    **** you cunt.
  • Options
    Says the scammer^
  • Options
    Bunp
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I can take your middle fingers and shove them up your ass.
  • Options
    hangman429hangman429 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    @DJDUHFHSIAN arent you a scammer....? And wow... Sorry that happened bri.... You cant trust anyone. To many people troll and play around
  • Options
    @Cantdolt87 your a joke.
  • Options
    You only accuse people as scammers because they won't make a deal with you. how sad is that?
  • Options
    @hangman429 **** you. You just joined cunt. And I like how you made another account.
  • Options
    @hangman429 yeah it sucks, and backing out of a deal and trolling and attempting to scam is "scamming" .....if i tell you i want to buy ten cars and we waste time calculating and doing it then when i join a track you roll out and laugh.... Yeah thats trolling... He thought i would go first and once he seen that i wasnt going to get scammed he bounced. Plus i said "non official" buyers just beware that the guy us shady
  • Options
    Im so confused.... Is brianna every new member? You dont make sense i heard you were a scammer though so just shut the **** up
  • Options
    You shut the **** up "brianna"
  • Options
    LegitOnlyLegitOnly Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    @DJDUHFHSIAN is a scammer, theres no question about that... Sorry that happened to you bri
  • Options
    Yeah i think we all know he is a scammer, and yeah but oh well stuff happens
  • Options
    Lol i wouldnt even be mad bri, this dumbass is giving you free bumps
  • Options
    You entertain me with multiple accounts.
  • Options
    Whatever you say man.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Gosohawdd you faked your vouchers though lol
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
  • Options
    How did fake my vouchers when all of them are well known and have been on here much longer than me? Lol idiots
  • Options
    @LegitOnly is a fake voucher lol
  • Options
    Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts
    @GoSoHawdd , bro if you really need money, add me and I'll send you a free $15 pre-paid paypal card man. hmu broke fool! you and your 10 fake accounts lmao!! USING YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS TO POST VOUCHES AND TRING TO PROVE YOURSELF WRONG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    AWW so sad goso got scammed lets rebel !!!!
    whispers to cantdolt good job , cunt got what is coming to her :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    raise your hand if your still waiting on the screeen shots !!!! oh my bad it only been 1 day she needs one more day to photoshop them ..
  • Options
    JakesalinasJakesalinas Registered Users 268 Posts
    *hand raised*
  • Options
    where is all the trollers at that always annoys everyone for proof when making a scammer claim.. come on hfinest racing rivals and the others .
  • Options
    @Cantdolt87 can i have it? lol
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    You people need to stop investing so much into this game and remember it's just a game