Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

account dissociated from my Facebook

moto duke 860moto duke 860 Registered Users 16 Posts
Can anyone please check on the status of my ticket....somehow my account became dissociated from my Facebook. My ign is A S S Whole and my email is jessman0725@hotmail.com or jessman0725@gmail.com. please respond to me asap....I have a ton of money tied up I this game as well as time...thank you

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Might want to change that ign before its banned. And tickets can take around 12-14 days right now.
  • Options
    I have had that ign for awhile now. And I understand that U guys R backlogged right now but can u at least tell me where I am queued? And if my account is even capable of being re associated with my Facebook. I don't want to waste anyone's time. And you really think they will ban me because of my ign? I paid to change it and it accepted it. It is only meant to be funny with my photo. I.e. A S S in a hole
    Again thank you for responding.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Forums are not support is what Trog is saying. There is currently a 14 day waiting period.
  • Options
    Ok I understand that it's is not customer support but is there a way u can check the status of my ticket? It has been over two weeks and I have not been able to race in two turfs. Please get back to me...support hasn't responded to me at all.
  • Options
    Your ticket is 14 days old, it should be answered soon, unfortunately the wait may be trending a little longer than 14 days, but it is there. No need to submit another. If you do not receive a response by Friday let us know.
  • Options
    Ok thank you very much for the response. It is greatly appreciated. :-)
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Your patience is appreciated! :D
  • Options
    Hi me again....so I got a response from. Support but all it said was they got my they got multiple tickets from me. And that multiple tickets slows down the process. However they did not give me a solution nor did they tell me they were working on it. And then asked if there was anything else I needed help with...it sounds like they think they have fixed the problem I had???...Can are are you able to look into it or am I reading too far into it???
  • Options
    I cannot....however I still get alerts from that account for the team I am on....i.e. Joe blow wants to join your team...and team invitation denied...
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    What is the email that you used to submit the ticket or your racer name?
  • Options
    agus13agus13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    please help me restore the lost account. my account name "super gear 946". This account login using facebook. please help me restore this account
  • Options
    A S S Whole is the ign racer name
  • Options
    Ok so it is Sunday now and the only response I have gotten from customer support is notifying me I sent 2 requests...been over 2 weeks now....
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    The best way to get an account re associated is the through the support "?" in game.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    I have done all that...and it's going nowhere....:-(
  • Options
    Your ticket is 3 days old. There is at least a 15 day wait for support response right now due to the long weekend.
  • Options
    Lmao....I submitted my ticket 3 weeks ago
  • Options
    I got a message from support a few days ago saying they received multiple tickets and nothing else. Are you seriously telling me I have to wait another 3 weeks?
  • Options
    Sparkle you don't remember responding to me telling me my ticket was 14 days old?
  • Options
    That response from you was on August 31st.....please help this is getting Rediculous.
  • Options
    Ok so I just realized that when I submitted the respond to Joseph I think I gave the wrong Google play name. My phone auto spelled my middle name....What do I do?
  • Options
    You can update your ticket again and correct yourself.
  • Options
    But my process starts over?