Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling first place cars paypal

spongebob90spongebob90 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 15 Posts
Currently have around 11 first place cars for sale paypal, all of the cars are completely stock with no nos, paypal only, hit me up in game ign spongebob90 for a faster response. Will also do bundles if price is good.

Comments

• Options
    TheLumpiestPoopTheLumpiestPoop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 128 Posts
    Add Me, IGN: The Lumpiest Poop
  • Options
    Added you bud meet me in game
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    Add me teenapp78
  • Options
    TheLumpiestPoopTheLumpiestPoop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 128 Posts
    @spongebob90 Where do I buy?
  • Options
    What is it your wanting to buy bud? @thelumpiestpoop
  • Options
    Whats The Cheapest?
  • Options
    First place Tokyo scion bone stock no nos $30
  • Options
    $25?
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Which ones do you have? I'm highly interested if you have any NSX RRs bone stock.
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    dontpinksiscareddontpinksiscared Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 26 Posts
    Price on supra??
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump- cars still available
  • Options
    Bump- message me in game for faster response ign spongebob90 or drop ign and I'll add you
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    1st place subi sport sold
  • Options
    dontpinksiscareddontpinksiscared Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 26 Posts
    Buyer beware.......This guy scammed me for $40...he claims he didn't receive my payment and wants me to send another so I called paypal and paypal told me it went through..he told me he was going to give me a refund which was a lie....paypal told me he never issued a refund so I had to call my bank to block off the transaction and reverse it....told his guy is a scammer
  • Options
    Hold up a sec, I haven't recieved a payment to which you told me you rang your bank and they said it won't come through of which I have proof
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    sounds like both you are scammers my two cents .

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    I havent recieved any payment to which I have proof also he himself told me he rang his bank and they confirmed even if I get the payment they will reverse it to which I have proof also,he himself told me that now I don't understand why he's trying to label me a scammer
  • Options
    How do I upload a pic here I have proof
  • Options
    He said he has called his bank and they have placed a rejection on the funds whenever they come through
  • Options
    Unfortunately my bank cannot do that since you already have my funds.. u never issued a refund like u said...I even called paypal to verify the refund and they said you never issued one
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Im selling cars too :D

Free Bump ^-^
  • Options
    xfreshjokerxfreshjoker Registered Users 3,629 Posts

Unfortunately my bank cannot do that since you already have my funds.. u never issued a refund like u said...I even called paypal to verify the refund and they said you never issued one

dontpinksisscared is 100% legit ..deal with confidence
  • Options
    ssssbossssssboss Registered Users 36 Posts
    IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SCAMMED THAN COME BUY FROM ME...
  • Options
    I want my car....stop avoiding me...now your going to block me??
  • Options
    DO NOT DEAL WITH SPONGEBOB90...HE IS A SCAMMER...SCAM ME FOR $40...HE MAKES NEW THREADS ABOUT HIS FIRST PLACE CARS TO SCAM NEW PEOPLE...DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM