Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BTTRTHNU2 SCAMMER!!!

ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
Scammed me out of my wwe gtr saying he'd trade for nismo gt3
Prev1

Comments

• ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
  • ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • 1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    scammers everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN : 1320killer
  • bttrthnu2bttrthnu2 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 138 Posts
    Everywhere.
    yeah lol you scammed thats so **** petty
    Hey what does bump. BTW do you see my vouches. I've been turning my life around now lol. What does bump do
    you have like 2 vouches and doesnt excuse the fact that you scammed me it doesnt get me anything back?
    Hmmmm you want something I see. Well I have been returning somethings to people. So I cold give you a lambo and 500k. Sound good?
    how about the car you were supposed to give me cause i got scammed outta my shit
    Take it oorrrrr leave it.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's may have gotten sold. Maybe
    of course how about the 2 mill my car was worth
    Wow really your gtr was worth like 700k.
    at the time it sold for 2 mill but some petty kid scammed me
    Aww man that's too bad. Welp see ya later I guess
    I added you back. So we can start dealing again.
    hey man its ok youll just be known as a scammer and ill make damn sure EVERYONE knows lol since you dont wanna reprimand the ammount of money or car i should have
    why would i deal with you?
    Cause I want to deal with you
    you scammed me i dont trust you at all nor would i ever go first with you again
    But the only thing I can do for you right now is give you about 600k cause that's all I have. Or 3 cars or blah blah. This game has gotten boring for me. 400k 3 cars . What ever
    and what 3 cars are you talking about
  • mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    Bump
    Hmm lambo stingray and bmw m3. Plus 400k. Giveaway only for you my FRIEND LOL
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @ethansmith331 my gift to you it isn't much but free stock stella on me
    Hey I'm doing the gifting here. -_- @fearmyridee
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @bttrthnu2 guess how many fucks I give :)