Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account De-synced for 2Wks, No reply from CSR

TataDiyaTataDiya Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 5 Posts
Whaz up, somewhere around the end of the month the game just started action glitchy, overlaying images (such as, the upgrade menu and main garage screen being displayed one on top of the other, not allowing me to race without joining a friend.

Read the FAQs and sent a message to Customer Service about the issue... 2 day later no reply.

I then tried to access my Racer Account on another phone I have it worked, Google Play signed me into my RR account on my backup phone.

So I un-installed the game on my main phone using my phone's app manger(not Google play app. However, when I started the game this time, everything was gone, had to start all the way over from the tutorial screen. Contacted customer service two weeks ago and nothing happened since then still can't access my account

*** My question is do I quit the game until a CSR contact me, or just forget everything and start off anew?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Support's current response wait time is around 12 days due to an increase in ticket volume. A member of our support team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    If your still not in the game there's a few things you can try on your own, 1. Make sure you are logged into GP on your main device( I'm iOS so not sure how Google play works) 2. Delete the new acct again and you should get an option to load user pop up. If that still dosnt work, and your account is still loaded on your second device, you can sync it to Facebook, and load it onto your main device by clicking the facebook sign in after redoos loading game. Sorry if this is stuff you have tried already, just trying to help
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Hey man this isn't csr.. Csr doesn't compare to Racing Rivals. Csr Sucks! Haha but hope you gget your account back soon man. Same thing happened to ms
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    *me
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Unfortunately there is a longer support wait time than we would like. If you give me the name of the account you want to recover we can take a look and make sure the ticket was received.
  • Options
    CSR - > Customer Service Representative

OK now I'm still waiting... Now I honestly say this hard to quit, same as Nitto Legends I really miss the pedal system from the old game.

Now my new question is what will happen to my current progress when get my old account back? I just acquired a few rare cars from the vault, will I lose these cars... I need to know so I can transfer them.
  • Options
    Each account retains its own cars, support does not combine accounts. They essentially move your login for you.
  • Options
    Alright Sparkle this the same thing I sent the help people

Subject: Android - Google Play Account De-synced with Racer Account

Google Play Name: Chris Holmes

Racer Account Linked to this Google Play Account: Slim Pinkins

Racer Account I want Restored: Tatadiya Tonski

Hope that's everything you need to help restore my account.
  • Options
    that should be enough for Support to try and verify the account.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    My conversation was deleted, this proof i was ignored twice, will i ever get my account back?! :'(:'(
    http://postimg.org/image/akoxnu28v/
  • Options
    lastking_701lastking_701 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    You will if you put the required info. They took 12 business days to reply to me. So it took 2 weeks(mon-fri) and two days mon and tues.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    What information did I type wrong? Also, what since does it make to be totally ignored? Can someone please tell me what I did wrong?

To honest, not being able to play feels like buy a new car and losing the keys to it... I can look at my cars all day... But can I drive them? NOPE!
  • Options
    BHBG101BHBG101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 52 Posts
    I feel the same way smh
  • Options
    TataDiya you got a reply 2 days ago. Please check your messages in game.
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    @TataDiya same thing happend to me i have been waiting a month now for a reply
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Support has an increased wait time. A member from the customer service team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the assist Roush.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    TataDiya said:

My conversation was deleted, this proof i was ignored twice, will i ever get my account back?! :'(:'(
    http://postimg.org/image/akoxnu28v/

I fail to see how our auto response message saying we received your message is proof that we are "ignoring" you.

Its simply are saying we received your message, we'll get to you as soon as possible and gave you some alternatives to look into while you wait.

Please understand you are not the only person asking for help. Our CS reps go through each ticket, and some issues take longer than others, but please be patient as there other players in front of you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager