Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a \"Hacker\"

Comments

• [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support about a hacked account by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Z0SICKKZ0SICKK Registered Users 142 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4964272]You can contact support about a hacked account by pressing the "?" in game. [/QUOTE]

I did on both accounts that got hacked now what wait for how long ?
    Support currently has around a 9 day response wait time. We appreciate your patience!
  • realracing504realracing504 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can access to my account help please
    Realracing504 is my rr name help please
    By accident I uninstall the app then when I reinstall it won't load my acc
  • realracing504realracing504 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    I did but nothing happening
    Contact support about this by pressing the "?" in game. Be aware that support has around a 12 day response wait time.
  • GQLEG88GQLEG88 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts

My car: Mazda Furai Rating: 1668 Opponent car: viper gtsr Opponent name: MOUNT TURBO My UserName: 3VIL (NOTE: not sure why black screen but he ran this time on me in a 1668 room in Turf. TOOK MY FURAI!!!!!) 2lie8ia.jpg

Contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the Helpshift site.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/admin/issue/475647/
  • apekapek Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 18 Posts

Contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the Helpshift site.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/admin/issue/475647/

• subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Opponet name: JRK WTS
    Opponent car rating:1647
    Oppenents car: 1992 honda civic
    Opponents e.t: 5.4 seconds
    My name: GREG 2709
    My car rating:1949
    My car: honda crx
    My e.t: 10.5
    My loss : 10k and my crx !?
  • Gear moto 1524Gear moto 1524 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Why not take the game down for a while to fix things that are more important like stability increases not decreases cuz that's where alot of this stuff is happening cuz noone is taking responsibility in taking care of the game functions properly maybe taking it off
    The ? intake don't help at all it takes weeks and weeks till u get any help from them at all I'm fed up with having to wait so long to get my driver back by the time they get to it and relink it I'll be done with this game u guys need more support staff and a quicker way to address these problems
    In stead of going automated messageing have a support chat so us players can talk with a live representative there so both us players and you guys can get things done faster
    That would increase the demand on support exponentially. It's a great idea, but following through with that would take an abundance of resources and planning for what could be a short term spike in ticket volume. We appreciate the suggestion.
  • Benjamin_101Benjamin_101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    Room 1660
    my car Lambo Murcielago
    my rating 1662
    his car Lambo Gallardo
    his car rating 1659
    his name KOKO WAWA 23
    date 8-2-15
    we would pink slip race i would win and the race came out as a tie
    my name Lemom Squares
    Contact support with the "?" in game.
  • Adil4444Adil4444 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 183 Posts
    'legendary motor' running 6.7 seconds with a Civic si, He is on the TunerZ R Us team..... It happened about 10-15 minutes ago in tournament..... what the heck is going on? i am sick and tired of meeting these hackers in every lobby.. Please do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TGReaperTGReaper Registered Users 111 Posts
    edited September 2015
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwxDg_z5pNzWQzFOUUdxLVV2WTA/view?usp=sharingThis is an odd one. Raced this guy earlier, and he has no name. Showed no name when he challenged, showed no name in results, showed no name in replay.
  • Adil4444Adil4444 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 183 Posts
    D A R K STREET is a hacker.. got three of my viper gts's in a 63 turf lobby. he has a 0.000 reaction time and running faster than any usual viper or would run. It happened just about 5 minutes ago.. This is almost the 100th time i have been hacked like that. I want you to fix him and all the other people doing this crap and i really want my cars back!! My ign MEAN MACHINE (two space after Mean) Thank you..
  • hasani12hasani12 Registered Users 33 Posts
    That should be enough proof
    But...I don't want to sign up for Dropbox....

Listen, it's cool. Just provide support with as many details as possible regarding the incident. They will investigate the race for you.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206482/looking-for-assistance-contacting-customer-service#latest
    Hi guys idk if true but can't someone look in to this guys account I think he is a hacked account the name is jichio212 he also used a glitch I don't like raçing glitch users or hackers can u guys plz look in to this for me
    You can contact support with the "?" in game to provide details to have the race investigated.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues#latest
  • getroasted7191getroasted7191 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My car(s): Viper GTS-R and Koenigsegg Agera R both fully maxed
    opponents car: BMW Z4 R class
    opponents username: VERONICAFORTHEWIN
    my username: GETROASTED7191
    September 15, 2015 about 7:30
    her BMW was at 467 tq and she ran a 7.3, taking my Viper, then I checked her tq, again and got my Koenigsegg Agera R and raced her again...this time she ran a 6.5, taking it as well...I went to check her tq again all of a sudden it had jumped to 867...I now have no good cars left and it has ruined the game for me....
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    edited November 2015
    12 mane is m3 GT2 1679 opp time is 7.5 pop mane khmerkrom my is Vot son
  • Bling_AsphaltBling_Asphalt Registered Users 16 Posts
    My racer name bling asphalt 987, turbo-racer showdown time: 4:10-4:20 central
    Garra catracha was his racer name, i was in 1640 crx si, he was in 1640 civic si, pink slip he made me race with no boost somehow, hes lvl 1 no pic typical scammer profile, i know ran perfect and i turned on boost, ive heard of this happening to others may be worth checking out
  • 2nd_Nature2nd_Nature Registered Users 8 Posts
    Managed to find a download link to modified APK, it totally replaces racing rivals application and allows you to launch off the redline giving perfect launch every time, also let's you purchases vaulted cars from showroom, to whom would I give whatever info they need to stop this?
  • ana5555ana5555 Registered Users 2 Posts
    GetI465 have hack im 4× pinks with him im 2 car win he has make perfect time for r2 class later im see motor is full damage and he is with full demige make perfect time he take my two zonda