Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comments

• Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    Bro.... while yes i did point you in his direction i told you i had never done a deal with him myself... I also told you that since he wouldn't provide any proof of being legit that you shouldnt do a deal with him... Thank you for trying to slander my name but it will not work... i have done countless deals with countless individuals on here.....
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    Tommy is 100% legit with me
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    Blown speedy was new to the team i think
  • Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    Most of which i went second on. ask anyone that i have done a deal with... like @Vinmaster who gave me the redemption code first to a google play card almost double that $15, or @ethansmith331 who gave me his crate lambo first, or @HardMeatToBeat who gave me and onyx and 12 mill first today, or anyone else on my wall....
  • Options
    also your screenshots are a lot of the same screenshots and do not show you two negotiating a deal or him taking your money
  • Options
    VinmasterVinmaster Registered Users 1,676 Posts
    @tommystyle86 is 100% legit. I gave him 25$ worth of Google play first. Blown was very fishy in the team not wanting to go first. Which is why we have kicked him , sorry for your loss man but don't blame Tommy for it.
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    I'm not saying you scammed I'm just saying you were close to it and may be associated with it, you may 100% legit and and I don't wish to discredit you, it's just a warning to people in the community to be careful
  • Options
    And some are copies but one show me giving the code and him saying OK join, where he deleted and left
  • Options
    HardMeatToBeatHardMeatToBeat Registered Users 975 Posts
    @tommystyle86 is 1000% LEGIT went do deals every day with no problems he even lends me money to buy other cars blown was always fishy never wanted to go first on a deal in the crew go slander his name not tommys
  • Options
    you don't mean to discredit but you want to warn?? I specifically told you that I had not done business with this guy and that when you said he didn't have real proof to stay away...
  • Options
    I'm not gonna argue with you about it Tommy, I stated what happened, I didn't say you scammed me, people can take it for what it is
  • Options
    i just don't appreciate you putting my name in a post about a scammer. I also didn't see a screenshot of you giving him the redemption code or your negotiation
  • Options
    Fourth one in is of redemption code which I can post picture of card to verify
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    I've been doing deals like daily with tommy since I met him I bet my garage in his legitness I won't do that for many other people I vouch with confidence bro
  • Options
    @Them Exclusive shut up bro... you have no vouchers of anything to prove any type of being legit. Again. i have never **** anyone over and i have gone after scammers for people before.. Like @JustAnonymous had been scammed out of a car. I went after the guy ... got rewarded nicely after
  • Options
    or how about @CHEVYMAN03 who when we very first met handed me his charger limited to do matte paint on. no issues
  • Options
    who the **** are you anyways..... you post some bullshit about having a billion to spend. then @K1TTENS calls you out and you dont do anything. i told him i never did business with the guy and when he would show any type of vouches to be careful.. while yeah i feel bad i didnt do anything and i was under the impression their deal was off...
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @tommystyle86 is 100% Legit i deal with him just about everyday that we can come to a good trade or sell on, lol I don't know who this chump @Them Exclusive is talking trash but you should just step off. Like I said he is legit and everyone knows it. I got your back bro.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    This is all fine and great but it's really not about Tommy being a scammer, he is linked because he was the sole voucher, because he went out of his way to show me speedy. I am not saying Tommy is not legit. I'm not saying its Tommy fault. Tommy messaged me and said hey he sells mills for iTunes and anything beyond that is my fault. And it's great you all vouch for Tommy, but he is linked here because this speedy guy isn't even on forums but he vouched for him. No other reason
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    instantly getting defensive saying my whole team will back me up lol, seems like someone might have a few devices haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    @Stoner Problems its cause he was accusing me of being the same person... and he did not post the whole conversation... @mossiah said in the previous message. I pointed him in the direction and that was it... i never vouched for the guy...
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Dont wanna blow this entire thing out of proportion because im too lazy to read everything but.. @tommystyle86 if your friend / teammate scammed someone it's gonna fall on you. I agree you're legit. You got a turf car that was scammed off of me back and offered to give it back to me ( i let him keep it for going through so much trouble ) but if mossiah was scammed by a person you trusted / vouched for your rep is ruined. No offense or hard feelings between us. Im just saying do whats right, reimburse him if need be to safe YOUR reputation.
  • Options
    Edited, I've talked to Tommy and it's clear he was just trying to help and a team mate of his was just a bad apple, I'd like to thank @justanonymous for offering me a car to help me, and @tommystyle86 even for offering to help fix it, they're both beyond legit and I'm glad they are a part of this community
  • Options
    teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    Definitely rocking with @tommystyle86 smooth transactions every time