Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SO MUCH FUN I PAY FOR MY THINGS AS WELL AS MOST OF OF OR ALL OF YOU DO,I AM SO TIRED OF CHEATERS THI

skaneskane Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
I want to cheat what's the point

Comments

• skaneskane Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Its a game These people cheating on a video game what are they going to do in life
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Keep in mind most of the cheaters and scammers are teenagers, with no morals . The reality of the real world has not hit them yet. To us adults it's a video game , but to them they are bad asses.
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    All I'm trying to say , is don't take this game to serious.
  • james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    edited August 2015
    The thing is, its not cheating according to the admins. It's sure as hell not good racing but its not cheating according to them. It ruins good racing but they want it to be the way it is for some aweful reason.
  • RR FLAMERR FLAME Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 113 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Gary you annoying little {tulip} stop commenting that over and over in every post

edited by Ryyst because of language
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    james614 said:

The thing is, its not cheating according to the admins. It's sure as hell not good racing but its not cheating according to them. It ruins good racing but they want it to be the way it is for some aweful reason.

What exactly are we saying is not cheating?

That term is very vague. Someone looking up the finishing move versus someone exploiting or using a program to change the way the game works are two different things.

We DO NOT approve of using cheat/hack programs. Do not take our lack of visible fixes as acceptance. The truth is I bring these cheat methods to our devs all the time. They have to balance figuring out what is happening with also making sure this game progresses. Everyone speaks like we have a team of 50 programmers rolling in cash. The truth is, we only have a handful.

We have fixed holes these cheat/hack programs use. Then why hasn't the cheating stopped? Same reason people keep robbing stores, or trying to hack websites or wanting harm others. Its part of human nature. Cheaters and hackers don't stop just because you stopped one way of doing it, they will focus all their energy on doing something else. We know there is a website out there that only does this., No we can't really stop them. They are hackers, they'll just move to a different site or operate somewhere outside our jurisdiction.

We also don't advertise that we fixed these things. We'd rather the cheaters find out the hard way instead of us advertising we're on to them so they can get a jump start on making a new program.

Is it frustrating for you? Yes, we know. It's more frustrating for us because we keep having to fight it instead of fixing other things or improving the game.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    It's like Glu is an antivirus program, sure they can clean it up, but there are always new virus everyday!