Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

How many more ways to screw me

DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
I got banned for sending over too much money at one time. Was only 40 mill. Yes i know how to contact support i did. Yes i know current wait time is 10-14 days. I know u can go in there real simple n do it. U have before. Its not right when someone spends this amount pf time and money on ur hacked and glitched game to get banned over sending money?? Lol really.but these low life hackers and glitchers and thiefs get to keep racing daily. Excuse my french but its **** up. Ign is D A D with 2 spaces between each letter. Simple. Probably take 5 min out of ur day. And would have one long time loyal player back spending money daily. Dont comment something i already know. I know u have to tend to tickets in order received and how long wait time is. But technically ive been waiting for months. Please fix.

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    The forums are not a shortcut to support response. You need to wait for support.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yeah, it's simple for our Customer Service department to fix, but there are other players ahead of you. You are essentially placing yourself in front of everyone else that needs assistance with something.

You say you have been waiting months, but you were banned on the 25th of August.. which is .... today. Your ticket is a few hours old.

Sorry, but you did trigger a ban. That's not something that is a mild annoyance. Let's not glance over exactly why you were banned. If you triggered one of our automatic bans, that means you were doing something that has been deemed potentially harmful. That's why we have them in place, to protect players. If you play the game as intended, you should not run into these issues.

You say you were sending money. That isn't normal game play. Sending money, trading cars, buying and selling cars and cash are not accepted forms of game play. That is why you were banned, you chose to use racing mechanics to do something we do consider game play, instead it looks like a player potentially taking advantage of another player.

Also please note that contacting Customer Support in these cases is NOT to get unbanned, its to ask Customer Service to review your account. They are under no obligation to unban an account, however they will usually make an EXCEPTION and unban an account triggering these autobans, once... maybe twice. After than continuing to trigger autobans CAN result in a permanent account ban.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    Kicking and screaming is not the way to deal with customer service in any video game. You got banned for triggering the auto ban, you've sent in your ticket, wait in line patiently. These folks at Glu have many tickets to go through on a daily basis, from blatant cursing customers, to the polite "please help, I'll wait" customers. They are extremely busy and will tend to your ticket and review your situation when they get to it.

If you think the wait time is bad here, perhaps you should try playing games on Steam or Electronic Arts. The support team at Glu does a fantastic job assisting the players in a timely fashion.

As a player, my advice to you, is to be patient, no need to curse, respect them and be polite, you'll receive much faster and more friendly service.