Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stuck in tournament

lowrider09lowrider09 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
Please help me i crashed while doing a tournament and when i came back in... i was stuck in the tournament and now i cannot do anything

Ign : lowriderpogoswag

Prev1

Comments

• [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We're aware of this issue and working on a fix.
  • dragnurazzdragnurazz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been stuck in my race since Monday morning. Do you have any idea of when we can expect a fix
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You can expect it as soon as we can humanly get it fixed. This is not something we are being lax about so trust us, it'll get fixed ASAP
  • EdmundoEdmundo Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am stuck in tournament and cant do anything need help ... my racer name is : rb26dett loverr
  • Slic1990Slic1990 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Any word on a fix for being stuck in tournament for 3 days?
    Still no ETA, but we appreciate your patience!!!
    try to log in again guys, i believe some people have been fixed.
  • wymyherewymyhere Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dont know what happened to my post but either you fixed it or it fixed itself able to play now.. you can keep the daily free play though wont be playing tournement anytime soon . Its a shame kinda liked the extra cash but 3 days with no account worring if all the work i put in was lost not worth it
    The daily play is added automatically, just ignore it if you don't want to enter a tournament.
    Ok and if you helped thanks
    Yay!! That's awesome.
    Now if you could just fix this random closing of the app problem id be real happy
    Dude...like me too. On a more serious note, we are working on it. The more information players provide about issues via tickets through support, the more examples we have to find the issue.
  • phatheadphathead Registered Users 2 Posts
    Been stuck in a tournament lobby for almost 2 days. I've tried everything and it won't do anything. Username PHATHEAD44
    Please submit a ticket via the "?" button in game.
  • phatheadphathead Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't submit a ticket. It won't let me do anything. It's stuck in tournament lobby. I've tried everything that I've seen on here to fix it.
  • jazerbackx2jazerbackx2 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Stuck in a tournament lobby. ANDROID, ZTE, JAZERBACKX2
    Phathead you are not stuck, you raced this morning.
    JAZERBACKX2 make sure you are still stuck and if you are please contact support via the "?" button. We are noticing more often that these stuck issues resolve themselves after a few hours.
  • hasani12hasani12 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I have been stuck in a tournament for two days now and the game just won't let me leave the tournament I have sent in two tickets and no one has gotten back to me customer service on this game really sucks.. I have been asking can someone please help me get out of this tournament because I can't and not one person from customer service has replied to me either racing rivals need more customer service agents or nobody cares kmt... I need help idk what to do here
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hello everyone, adding a note if i may. Every time i log into game using my Iphone 6 i crash at least three or four times within hour or so of loggin in.

IGN is Bossman305.
    There is about a 6 day wait for support response. As tickets are answered in the order in which they are received, we thank you for your continued patience.
    Please keep iOS related issues to the appropriate forum.
  • g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    Stuck on tournament screen for three days now...contacted customer support.... Need some help....any ideas friends???
  • kappy38kappy38 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cannot get past the 3rd race in campaign mode on my samsung galaxy tab 2. Right before the 3rd race starts the game crashes, i have been stuck on this race for weeks now and have not been able to play.
  • g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    Still stuck on tournament screen....4 times I contacted customer support... All the proper info given....just want to race,missing turf wars right now...cmon tech guys help me out!!!
  • silvioJimenezsilvioJimenez Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello please I am still stuck... Ganetag.. Lady M Elite... Wont let me out of tournament lobby
  • GlenroyGlenroy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am stuck in a tournament and when I hit the leave it won't let me plz help me
    :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
    What is your racer name? Sometimes this issue tend to resolve itself.

You should also contact support for assistance using the "?" in game.
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206482/looking-for-assistance-contacting-customer-service#latest
  • popslick03popslick03 Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Hey I'm stuck in the racing tourment lobby and is said everyone has disconnect and I need help
  • 67xRacing67xRacing Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am stuck in a tournament and it won't let me leave, I have an r class viper and dont wanna lose it. Please help!
    Name: Fletcher67x