Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New cars

Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
They are putting a lot of cars into the vault, are these cars going to be replaced with something new, or is our selection of cars just being reduced?

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    They take cars out and add cars there is new cars coming soon
  • Options
    HEAT_REDLIGHT_1014HEAT_REDLIGHT_1014 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 7 Posts
    I think this game should have a Bugatti veyron and some Ferrari's
  • Options
    HEAT_REDLIGHT_1014HEAT_REDLIGHT_1014 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 7 Posts
    This game should also add fast and furious themed cars just like the wwe themed cars
  • Options
    I think the game has more than plenty r class and s class rockets, I would like to see more turf tunable cars. More B, and C class, cause I'm tired of seeing a million Evo 8s and STis
  • Options
    That's true
  • Options
    I did like what they did with the wwe crates. I didn't like any of the cars or rims, but I like the idea of one free crate per day, and the fact that the crates were cheaper . Maybe a super hero theme.
  • Options
    azo4azo4 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why they dont add in this game like audi a4 or other real life cars not only super cars . Its not interesting if in game are only super cars needs real life stock cars who you can tune up. Simpl like BMW E36. Audi A4. Golf 7. Passat CC. And others cars not only super cars.
  • Options
    Richard79Richard79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd like to see some Diesel vehicles in the game
  • Options
    Fast and furious themed I think is a god idea like the skyline, eclipse, and charger and more
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts

Fast and furious themed I think is a god idea like the skyline, eclipse, and charger and more

Just to be helpful :)
    Is a "GOOD" idea...
  • Options
    CharmCityEditsCharmCityEdits Registered Users 7 Posts
    Where are the street bikes at?? Maybe suggest adding them? That would be sick.
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts

This game should also add fast and furious themed cars just like the wwe themed cars

they already have, the blown charger was a Fast and furious themed car
  • Options
    Yea but what about the nsx the skyline the lancer huh
  • Options
    Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Audi R8 and pagani zonda c12