Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Xd this was all a joke i am not evo

lmao

Comments

• Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    WTF this isn't me Who Is this guy THIS IS NOT ME
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts
    lel i love acting like its not me xD
  • Options

lel i love acting like its not me xD

**** U STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY REP JUST CAUSE UR A SCAMMER
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    this is how AN IDIOT SCAMMER speaks TO HIMSELF to try think us he is other person
    this is SAD very SAD
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    don't play stupid bro. don't talk to yourself again
  • Options
    Eduesp said:

this is how AN IDIOT SCAMMER speaks TO HIMSELF to try think us he is other person
    this is SAD very SAD

It's really not me U noob
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

but its fun to lie every now and then ;_;
  • Options

IamSteve said:

NO IT FUCKIN ISNT UR GETTING BANNED FOR PRETENDING TO BE THERE GONNA CHECK OUR IPS !
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360 said:

IamSteve said:

NO IT FUCKIN ISNT UR GETTING BANNED FOR PRETENDING TO BE THERE GONNA CHECK OUR IPS !
    lel
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    This is **** up
  • Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    wtf *scratches head
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    PURELYHPPURELYHP Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 329 Posts
    It's not the same person evo is telling the truth guys
  • Options
    lol ik evo wouldnt do that
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    hahaha this person's crazy... he wont stop his BS
  • Options
    This shit is BS I reported it ! A mod should ban him for pretending to be some one he isnt.

Thanks guys :)
  • Options
    IamSteve said:

hahaha this person's crazy... he wont stop his BS

Look at my username im **** legit ive done lots of deals !
  • Options
    321RUN said:

@EVO9FQ360

@"Supreme Admiral"

Lmao dumb **** stop using my name everywhere. I have other things to do rather than pretend to be a shitty retart like you. We all know you are retarded no need to prove it over and over.

I'm legit its U u made about 50 accounts and said things like this to PEOPLE AND IM GETTING SUPREME ADMIRALS IP BANNED WHICH IS URS ! Reported it all
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    321RUN said:

@EVO9FQ360

@"Supreme Admiral"

Lmao dumb **** stop using my name everywhere. I have other things to do rather than pretend to be a shitty retart like you. We all know you are retarded no need to prove it over and over.

Yo we all know Your 39012 account is @RRDevil Stop wishing my family to die you prick
  • Options

321RUN said:

@EVO9FQ360

@"Supreme Admiral"

Yo we all know Your 39012 account is @RRDevil Stop wishing my family to die you prick
    WOW WTF THAT GUY SAID HE HOPES UR FAMILY DIE ??? IF HE DID HES A LOW LIFE CUNT ITS A GAME AND HE SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT PLUS THAT SCAMMERS IP SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING A LOW LIFE AND TRYING TO BE SOME ONE THERE NOT !
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    EVO9FQ360 said:

321RUN said:

@EVO9FQ360

@"Supreme Admiral"

WOW WTF THAT GUY SAID HE HOPES UR FAMILY DIE ??? IF HE DID HES A LOW LIFE CUNT ITS A GAME AND HE SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT PLUS THAT SCAMMERS IP SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING A LOW LIFE AND TRYING TO BE SOME ONE THERE NOT !
    Yea And he said he hopes i cry that my family dies
  • Options
    321RUN said:

One more retarded whiner with accusing bs lol. @Thedarthyguest I don't need to curse anyone you loser. If I want to mess with you I will **** you straight up. I dont need wishes dirtbag lol. Its something losers like you do "wishing" and "cursing" lol

Idk he just reminds me of you a dirty Cuntbag
  • Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    My brain hurts lol
  • Options
    poloboi12 said:

My brain hurts lol

Lol I reported this NOOB supreme for trying to be me ! Lol it was funny but then got serious when that guy talks about people family
  • Options
    321RUN said:

Lol @Thedarthyguest thats cos you keep thinking about me faggot. I am not gay like you so stop thinking about me all day you gay faggot lol

Pfft... gay? No He reminds me of you because you make 2 year old comebacks
  • Options
    321RUN said:

@Thedarthyguest say this about yourself. You cry all over the forum like a new born baby when I take your fake game money off lmaoo

Dont worry about me In other words **** off
  • Options
    would you give it a f***ing rest were sorry your butt hurt but why would you go first? its your own stupid fault. so stop im tired of seeing posts from you your spamming the fourms with bull shit yes you were "scammed" so get over it you only have to post one f***ing time and leave it. not post 86 f***ing times and bump them all in a row you ignorant f***
  • Options

would you give it a f***ing rest were sorry your butt hurt but why would you go first? its your own stupid fault. so stop im tired of seeing posts from you your spamming the fourms with bull shit yes you were "scammed" so get over it you only have to post one f***ing time and leave it. not post 86 f***ing times and bump them all in a row you ignorant f***

Lol lets make another thread for this 321run guy
  • Options
    RRDevil said:

@Thedarthyguest I will always wish that your family dies motherfucker!!! Your scam ass bf @Alesha123 scammed me off $10 and you are licking his azz. I would be laughing on your face when both your families die and you would be left begging on the street for pennies

I'M A BOY STOP SAYING ALESHA IS MY BF BECAUSE I'M A GUY STUPID ASS HOLE