Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

3x the reward

OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
Why post this when its common knowledge these ads don't work?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Except they do. We understand that there are people who have had issues with Fyber, but the percentage of successful payouts is substantial. If none of them did not work, or even if a majority of them did not work, we wouldn't have worked with Fyber or any of the other ad companies.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Except they do. We understand that there are people who have had issues with Fyber, but the percentage of successful payouts is substantial. If none of them did not work, or even if a majority of them did not work, we wouldn't have worked with Fyber or any of the other ad companies.

Why cant you go with Tapjoy? Tapjoy works
  • Options
    WARDOG71WARDOG71 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 24 Posts
    AMEN ! to that
  • Options
    We've worked with Tapjoy in the past... couldn't tell you why we stopped.

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    I mean Could you ever work with them again perhaps?
  • Options
    If you are having issues with special offers....

1. On the Special offers page tap on "?" or "Support"
    2. You will see the status of your offer
    3. If you see an offer is "complete" and you did not receive your payout, contact Glu Customer Service using the "?" in the Rivals Garage.
    4. If your offer is still pending, and way past its estimated completion time, you will need to contact Fyber Customer Service by taping on "Report".

Skipping 4 will result in prolonged assistance as Glu Customer Service will just tell you to verify with Fyber first.

• Options

If you are having issues with special offers....

1. On the Special offers page tap on "?" or "Support"
    2. You will see the status of your offer
    3. If you see an offer is "complete" and you did not receive your payout, contact Glu Customer Service using the "?" in the Rivals Garage.
    4. If your offer is still pending, and way past its estimated completion time, you will need to contact Fyber Customer Service by taping on "Report".

Skipping 4 will result in prolonged assistance as Glu Customer Service will just tell you to verify with Fyber first.

Maybe you can add a offer like download a app and run the app you get gems or download the app do a certain Level or something and then get gems
  • Options
    WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    It says 3x rewards, still receiving the normal amount.

Multiple offers I have completed didn't come through.

Halp?

• Options
    Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I've done almost enough surveys to receive 1500 gems and not a damn thing I have received racing rivals need to cut them off and replace them with some actual legit 3rd party people!!!

I'm still waiting on the gems, I've done this a numerous of times and have not got gems but I have spam emails and mail coming to my address, people calling my phone. I did it to receive gems not to just put my information out there to receive junk.

Pisses me off

Has anybody got credit from the wall offers???
  • Options
    Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I posted in the "off topic"
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Tada!!! Bump for all the recent posts I see claiming just what I said. They don't work.
  • Options
    outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    Most of the high paying ones don't work
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    Vince214 said:

I've done almost enough surveys to receive 1500 gems and not a damn thing I have received racing rivals need to cut them off and replace them with some actual legit 3rd party people!!!

I'm still waiting on the gems, I've done this a numerous of times and have not got gems but I have spam emails and mail coming to my address, people calling my phone. I did it to receive gems not to just put my information out there to receive junk.

Pisses me off

Has anybody got credit from the wall offers???

You should use fake emails.. Not your real one.
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    No point now. Might as well make a new email and use this one for junk like this. Yall must have way to much time on your hands to do all these surveys. Giving out personal information is a bad idea. One day you will find out the hard way.
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    When i play ads it just restarts the game
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    I have had 60% work on my pc
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    As mentioned time and time again in these forums, FYBER is just a company that gathers information with the sole intent of selling it to anyone with cash and a heartbeat (heartbeat is optional). I say AVOID AVOID AVOID FYBER at all costs
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    The only ones I do are the games from the Play Store they work about 90% of the time.