Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This needs to stop

ANDY1592ANDY1592 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 14 Posts
Someone lead me on to steal my hellcat! And he won't give it back he's trying to get more cars out of me

Comments

• Options
    ANDY1592ANDY1592 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 14 Posts
    His gt is BREAKOUT GAS 851
  • Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    If you weren't prepared to lose the car you shouldn't have pinked it. Anytime a pinks race looks like it's a sure win, it probably is. For the other guy.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    This is why I don't pink
  • Options
    JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    I agree the scamming bs needs to quit. Ppl need to learn how to earn cars that they want, on their own and they need to stop looking for an easy way to get a free tuned and maxed car by scamming ppl. I've noticed a few times where I would race someone a few times and I would smoke them, then a few minutes later they'll challenge me again, so with me thinking I could win, I would raise the bet amount and they would smoke my car. A lot of scammers will give you false hope of winning by purposefully shifting extremely late so that their time would be altered to 11-12 secs then when they know they have you thinking that you can beat them, they will challenge you again and after you bet a high amount or pinks them, they'll use boosts and nos and leave you in the dust with their 7-8 sec time.

It's dirty as shit to screw someone out of RRC or Cars and even real currency and those people should be banned from the game.
    Just my opinion though.
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    I hate scammers. Instead of adding pointless tournaments and turf (both of which increase the problem in my opinion) they should add a fair trade with friends idea. Once both friends agree on the cars it will do the trade. Also instead of doing turf which causes scamming , team problems abuse e.t.c why cant you jist release the cars as blueprints or make them available for a limted time :). Also it would be nice to see a wheelspin feature like forza horizon 2 where the wheels spins and theres a good car ok car and a bad car. With loads of diffrent cash available at the same time and you win them every 5 - 10 races. Sorry to say but racing rivals is a great game :) buuut it has more scammers in every form from paypal to cars to money and its a real problem
    Like that mike walker guy in some extreme cases there is criminal activty hidden behid a game
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Lol worked with this man he dealer with me the got that scammed him