Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Two things, details inside.

RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
I have a BMW M3 GT2 for sale. It has a $15,000 transmission in it and $15,000 NT05R tires on it. It is for sale but I have a Evo 8 that has two thing's I am looking to put on it, 250 gem rims and a 200 paint. I do not have the 450 gems. If we could do a deal where you put the paint and rims on the Evo and put some money up for the BMW that would be great. If you are looking to just buy the BMW post your offer. My In Game Name is Ray Caballero. Vouches on my forums page click the blue RayCaballero above.

Comments

• Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    If you have the 450 gems I will knock $120,000 off of the BMW's price.
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    450 gems is worth over a mill...
  • Options
    In some's eye's.
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Wait @mossiah ... Tell me this.. Assuming he put he 450 gems worth of stuff in it.. Would you buy that Evo for "Over a mill"?
  • Options
    Assuming you wanted to buy it
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Use those 450 gems to buy a z28 which would sell for 1.5 mil or so stock and voila.
    Or if you're smart, save up the gems and buy the turf event car on sale and sell it for profit... Big profit.
  • Options
    Evo 8, sells about 600k maxed, @RicedOutMan honestly the problem is no logical person would put 450 gems into it, it's like adding matte paint and neons... The parts are worth more then the car, but no I wouldn't pay a mill. But it wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone put a few mills in a worthless car
  • Options
    But buying gems straight out are worth already a mill, if anyone offered me 450 gems for 1 mill I'd take it every day
  • Options
    Well maybe it's a favorite car of his.. My 2005 Subaru means a lot to me and I have over 20 mills worth of rims on it.. But that's besides the point lol. & well yeah that's true
  • Options
    I'd pay 20 mill for the 450 gems but you didn't hear that from me.
  • Options
    I was fishing and @mossiah came and crossed lines with me @RicedOutMan -_-
  • Options
    LOL