Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

is there a backstory to racing rivals campaign?

ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
This might be a stupid question But I was thinking that there could be a backstory explaining who's the boss? How and why did you enter the tournament in campaign and Maybe Who all the People you race in campaign this would be Awesome if there was a backstory But if not could there possibly me a racing rivals 2 explaining everything?

Comments

• Options
    RR FLAMERR FLAME Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 113 Posts
    I always thought there could be a Backstory
  • Options
    RR FLAMERR FLAME Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 113 Posts
    And thought there could be a sequel to this game with better graphics, more customization, a actual story, better servers, and less glitchier UI. But i still wonder who the boss is though
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    RR FLAME said:

And thought there could be a sequel to this game with better graphics, more customization, a actual story, better servers, and less glitchier UI. But i still wonder who the boss is though

Good idea but the boss could be simply no one Or the final person in r class campaign
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Im not fussed about campaign till the very end
    You have spent hours in campaign spending hundreds and thousands of rrc and when you finish camapign its says "you won" and gives you 100k which in car turms is useless
    Why cant it be 1 million or 10 million like the final race in forza horizon so it makes you feel like you have achived something
  • Options

Im not fussed about campaign till the very end

You have spent hours in campaign spending hundreds and thousands of rrc and when you finish camapign its says "you won" and gives you 100k which in car turms is useless

Why cant it be 1 million or 10 million like the final race in forza horizon so it makes you feel like you have achived something

Omg ikr!
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Yeah. I expected to be able to afford an amazing car like a 2013 wrx concept or a pandora one but no? I could just about afford to stage 2 my civic
  • Options

Yeah. I expected to be able to afford an amazing car like a 2013 wrx concept or a pandora one but no? I could just about afford to stage 2 my civic

They should of gave a exclusive car Instead of 100k Becuase that would make you feel like you really beat the game