Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Favorite class?

Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
Ok guys favorite class and why?

Comments

• Options
    integraintegra Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 198 Posts
    My Fav lobby is anything above 1668. why? because everyone is either max or close to it, you see the best; if not the rarest cars, and lastly your not playing with a bunch of noobs.
  • Options
    @integra I was looking for favorite class, not lobby . But I totally agree with you. I don't really mess with r class, but at least with max lobby you don't have to deal with jumpers .
  • Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    I like C/B class. Good combo of halfway decent cars and repair/upgrade timers that let me play more than 10 mins/day.
  • Options
    Yeah James that's my problem with r class. Upgrades and repairs take way to long. My class of choice is S class.
  • Options
    I brought the M3 GT2 for turf, and after seeing the 1d, 20hr delivery time I don't even want it anymore, lol.
  • Options
    Yeah wait till you see how long part installs are lol.
  • Options
    It's why my zonda is a dust collector..
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    A class by far, most cars run 8.3xx or lower so it's very competitive...
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    B class for me.. Most max out at 56 so they're really good for turf and what not hehe. Especially the 2005 Subie. I got mine runnin 9.076. Lobby killer, dude. But I like S class too.
  • Options
    021021 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 114 Posts
    S class by far. Great cars, reasonable repair costs, and you can run them more than 4 races.
  • Options
    integraintegra Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 198 Posts
    D Class. Why you ask? because repair time on a damaged engine is 2 or more hours. So, watch a few videos and your back again LOL
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    B class by far! Especially 1640 and 50- my evos and 2005 subbies kick assss! S class is cool too-zr1 tiiiiiiime! Haha
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Agreed^. My Jet kicks ass in 63 lol
  • Options
    I like S class because there are a bunch of evenly matched cars, instead of one dominant car. B class is great if you have a evo8 but it dominates the class so that's all you see is evos.
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    @Holeshot9892 i completely agree. when there was the class b turf and then a class b showdown, thats all that was in there.. any other class b and you were getting killed.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I love my evo, but I like seeing a variety of cars racing.
  • Options
    PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    R2 no question, I love going fast!
  • Options
    I like R/R2 and the competition of maxed lobbies, just a ashame about those repair timers when their maxed.
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    i like class A because there are fast and can beat a class r and are very cool i have a maxed covette maxed to 1664 nice eh
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    D class because this is the first class you get and it feels like everytime I get in a D class car it feels like I'm in d campaign again
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    For turf only I enjoy the A class you can find lots of racing in lobbys 45 and up.
    D is just to slow with low payouts. I think all win payouts should be the same in turf $1K+
    C Damn Subi coupe
    B is OK. I don't see the Evo being king other then "Maxed". Lots of evenly matched cars IMO.
    R is fun I hope you have at least 1 pandora.
    R2 is to limited on Lobbies so boosting is rampant it seems.

Outside of turf Anything class A and up.

• Options
    Speed demonSpeed demon Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    My fav class is S/R/X
  • Options
    Musta mustangMusta mustang Registered Users 214 Posts
    R and x r cause of my 1993 mustang re and x cause of my gt concept DS line :-)