Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

0.000 reaction time on launch??

Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
Racing today i Noticed two ppl i raced for pinks had a 0.000 reaction time on launch and what would apear to be perfect runs after launch. Both were Ford GT R's
In the thousands of races I've run myself i have never had a 0.000 reaction on launch.
Is this possibly a perfect run type of hack?
Or is it possible to have a no time reaction launch??
Just curious i don't recall ever seeing anyone have a no reaction time launch before.

Comments

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    It's just a fast launch look up Racing Gamer Ssolvenia on utube he has -.-- launches no hax
  • Options
    Good to know. Thanks
  • Options
    BIG M0MMABIG M0MMA Registered Users 20 Posts
    It's a hack bud
  • Options
    Lol! Thats what i thought.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    It's now a hack look up Racing Gamer Ssolvenia
  • Options
    Looks good everyone.
    Thats what i figured from the get go. Didn't see how it was humanly possible to not have a reaction time.
    It would appear this hack is becoming quite common in the game. Do any admins know if this one is being looked into at all?
    Would screen shots of the users help? Or is there anything us average true game playing none hacking racers can do to help clear our game of these pests?
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    It I possible to get without hacking but now a days it's common with a hack.
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Yo Kenny I see you got banned lol. You look like a fag waiting to take some meat in that video also. Funny after all these years you still can't write proper English.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts

Old Woman said:

It I possible to get without hacking but now a days it's common with a hack.

Go to disagree that it's posble without hacks Becos for 2.0 update there has been a bug that if you hit dead on green light it fouls you I end up calling this bug the green light foul lost a lot off Stella back at the start off 2.0 update Becos I keep green light fouling them away I was so use to smacking 0.001 and 0.002 on 1.4 and below I had to re time my self to compensate for that when the light just turns green it's a foul
    That's why my win/loss ratio was 0.440 cuz I fouled 6/10 races.
  • Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Crxboi & Kenny....going at it again like Romeo & Juliet. ;) ya still a bunch of little girls;)
  • Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Get prepared for the BiG BANG on RR!!
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    They will be coming down hard on this game just watch. It will be like back in the day. I've lost so many cars to the new glitches I am surprised it has lasted this long.

On the real tho what up Tang, haven't seen you in forever.
  • Options
    donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    It's possible without hacks

• Options
    besstshiftbesstshift Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got scammed by a racer with 000rt reaction plus he had another hack he hold time to last second went I launch my car my drop was late with 456 reaction I lost the car on that pink GLU NEED TO DO SOME ABOUT THIS GUYS USIN HACK APPS THANKS
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    My fastest reaction is legitimately 0.000 seconds. It's possible without hacks, just requires a lot of skill and an incredible amount of luck. There's less then a microsecond between the reaction and a foul.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    xLATINxxLATINx Registered Users 384 Posts
    As of the 4.3.0 update I can assure you that currently there is no mods or hacks out there yet
  • Options
    itripdabearsitripdabears Registered Users 1,102 Posts
    @DrifterMickey only reason why jarrys reaction time is -.--- is because he is using an emulator ,he has even said it in multiple videos
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Good to know thanks
  • Options
    I have gotten a 0.000 legit rt
  • Options
    How about the --.-- reaction times!? What is that?
  • Options
    Nevermind scrolled up and seen @itripdabears answered that.
    I assume thats a hack!? Correct?
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Can I gotten .000 legit rt
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    Reaction times (rt) are rounded internally in the game. We, the racers, see X.XXX as a time, but internally it is X.XXXXXXXXX.

It is possible to get a 0.000 rt to show in the game, because of this rounding feature. As long as your rt in the game is 0.000499998 or lower you can hit it, however, obtaining a true 0.000000000 rt is impossible as it would be a foul.

There are different emulators out there right now, and they all display things different from each other, but when it comes to -.--- rt specifically, that is Bluestacks.

As new devices are constantly being released, their performance is among one of the first things to get a boost. The faster the hardware, the easier that 0.000 rt's become.
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I got my account on both, tablet and bluestacks. My tablet, my best RT is .002, with a lot of practice. on my bluestacks version, I can hit 0.000 easily, but shifting is kind of weird, possibly due to lagging
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts

My fastest reaction is legitimately 0.000 seconds. It's possible without hacks, just requires a lot of skill and an incredible amount of luck. There's less then a microsecond between the reaction and a foul.

I fastest launch is usually 0.002 but that's only on certain cars where its easy to drop launch
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    DenverLegendDenverLegend Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 117 Posts
    Its actually possible if your playing it on a computer through bluestacks
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    i can get .001 pretty regularly with a perfect launch.. never been able to get a .000, but i do see people getting it on their bluestacks..