Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Auction/Trade House Voting!!!! (PLEASE CLICK!)

Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
Ok lovely people of the RR Community. We are all SICK and TIRED of all the Low-Life scammers out there. So why not bring it to The devs attention how much we care for an Auction/Trade house to be implemented into the game! To do this just comment I Agree and whatever message You'd like, I will respong to each and everyone of them To show how much I care also! If you Dis-agree Just comment. I Disagree and then a reason why. Ill also respond to these. People! Please Keep this bumped with your comments And lets show the devs How much we care, and maybe they'll make it the Top Priority for the next Update!!!!!! YEAH RR!!!!! *RIPS OFF CLOTHES* YAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
lol
but for real
U better agree
Or Else
I wont give you my speacil
lollipop.

SO LETS SHOW THEM WE NEED AN AUCTION HOUSE!
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    I agree
  • Options
    FLYINTACOSFLYINTACOS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 42 Posts
    agreed
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You guys could also just click on that "Agree" button up there...Just saying. :)
  • Options

You guys could also just click on that "Agree" button up there...Just saying. :)

^
    ^
    ^^^ OR DO THAT! LOL
    EITHER WAY! AS LONG AS IT GETS NOTICED!
  • Options
    NateVong02NateVong02 Registered Users 602 Posts
    lol I agree
  • Options
    AhowAhow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    Agreed
  • Options
    I jusg made a discussion for this too!
  • Options
    just*
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    I agree. But they won't do it unless they profit off it.
    Which is fair they have families to feed as well.

But i also disagree in the fact i think they need to smooth out the game as it is now. (Work out the bugs and glitchs) before another posible problem is introduced to the game.

But lets focus also on some ideas for them to somwhat profit off of this function as well. Although the cars we would be trading and or selling we will have already earned in some way or another. I don't think a few gems or couple g buy in to the swap meet or whatever it will be called would hurt.

Maybe pay a fair fee (few gems or couple g's)
    To gain access to the swap meet for a set amount of time.
    And if both players agree on a trade both must click a agree icon and it simply swaps rides in garages..... obviously off the top of my head ideas. Also vehical stats should be shown in swap meet.
    But we need to think of and help with all spectrums of this for it to truly come into play.
  • Options
    Thanks fully considering the suggestion @Gear Slammer 85 ! I'll pass it on for consideration.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Drag532 said:

Ok lovely people of the RR Community. We are all SICK and TIRED of all the Low-Life scammers out there. So why not bring it to The devs attention how much we care for an Auction/Trade house to be implemented into the game! To do this just comment I Agree and whatever message You'd like, I will respong to each and everyone of them To show how much I care also! If you Dis-agree Just comment. I Disagree and then a reason why. Ill also respond to these. People! Please Keep this bumped with your comments And lets show the devs How much we care, and maybe they'll make it the Top Priority for the next Update!!!!!! YEAH RR!!!!! *RIPS OFF CLOTHES* YAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    lol
    but for real
    U better agree
    Or Else
    lollipop.

I was with ya til you got naked there at the end and now the thread has a creepy asian bathhouse vibe.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts

I agree. But they won't do it unless they profit off it.

Which is fair they have families to feed as well.

But i also disagree in the fact i think they need to smooth out the game as it is now. (Work out the bugs and glitchs) before another posible problem is introduced to the game.

But lets focus also on some ideas for them to somwhat profit off of this function as well. Although the cars we would be trading and or selling we will have already earned in some way or another. I don't think a few gems or couple g buy in to the swap meet or whatever it will be called would hurt.

Maybe pay a fair fee (few gems or couple g's)

To gain access to the swap meet for a set amount of time.

And if both players agree on a trade both must click a agree icon and it simply swaps rides in garages..... obviously off the top of my head ideas. Also vehical stats should be shown in swap meet.

But we need to think of and help with all spectrums of this for it to truly come into play.

It wouldnt be that hard to implement. just give us a place where we can post sales and allow us to adjust our price. the sales goes thru a button and it will end up being a mini flea market with the prices dictated by supply and demand. hence why i mentioned allowing us to adjust our asking price. We may be asking too much and have to lower the price. example if i ask 3 bucks for my suta resa(sorry but yal have this coming) and everyone else puts their suta resa up for a nickel, im going to have to lower it 4 cents to stay competitive.Unless i can pay the neighbor kid to haul it off that is...
  • Options
    Jackpot43Jackpot43 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I agree!!!!!
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    I think it would be great if there was an auction house integrated into the game with the option to sell via rr cash or pay-pal. If the developers wanted to add a brokerage fee to each transaction that's fine with me.
    See you on the streets, Tawny Donkey
    @PhoenixX
  • Options
    This has come up many of times. I'm sure the devs will consider it.
  • Options
    PlatinumDuke1707PlatinumDuke1707 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yeah if their was a fair thing I would have a gtr and a viper in my garage
  • Options
    Drag532 said:

lol
    but for real
    U better agree
    Or Else
    lollipop.

what this man said check out my post about what else should be put in the game

• Options
    DJ_777DJ_777 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 14 Posts
    I agree.
    Gotten scammed a few times.
    Luckily I have a legit guy I do all my deals with now but this still needs to be implemented.
  • Options
    Banananana BananaBandana Lets get this upp guyss!! So the monkeys behind the RR Screen will consider it even more :D
  • Options
    xjulymjkxjulymjk Registered Users 15 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
    Bump agree
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I'VE HAD IT. WITH THESE MUTHASUCKIN SCAMMERS ON THIS MUTHASUCKIN GAME!
  • Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    SUCK IT SCAMMMERZZZ YHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    lildevil76lildevil76 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree. Its really sad for all the legit players trying to get cars we need and someone has it for sale but don't feel like they can trust each other because of the scammers. If they are not on my team, we don't do business.
  • Options
    sofakingfinesofakingfine Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 480 Posts
    edited August 2015
    i also agree with the RRC or PP auction house. If people choose to sell via RRC Glu can siphon off a little bit of RRC. (people would have to buy more) If people choose PP then Glu can add a small tax based on sale amount and add a bit of real MONEY to their pocket!
    Just sayin ;)

people trade waaaay more often than they probably spend money on buying crates or gems.
    and the small PP tax could easily bring in a lot of extra revinue. (obviously it would have to be a low tax or people would just trade straight up, but the tax would be okay since you are basically guaranteeing a safe trade.)

from a buisness standpoint can you really argue with that?

Boom nuff said.
    Cpt. Kurk out.
  • Options

i also agree with the RRC or PP auction house. If people choose to sell via RRC Glu can siphon off a little bit of RRC. (people would have to buy more) If people choose PP then Glu can add a small tax based on sale amount and add a bit of real MONEY to their pocket!
    Just sayin ;)

people trade waaaay more often than they probably spend money on buying crates or gems.
    and the small PP tax could easily bring in a lot of extra revinue. (obviously it would have to be a low tax or people would just trade straight up, but the tax would be okay since you are basically guaranteeing a safe trade.)

from a buisness standpoint can you really argue with that?

Boom nuff said.
    Cpt. Kurk out.

You were all serious...till' the end....Like me :smiley:

Hahahahah I like this guys I post a discussion and you people give awesome suggestions and feedback to this discussiom. Is it ok If I use what you said to add onto my post? Ill give you credit for it. Just want to make sure its ok. :wink:
  • Options
    I really hope this post as motiviation to the devs and really shines on how the RR community needs this implemented to the game.