Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ALL SOLD

eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
I customize and matte paint cars that originally can NOT be resprayed. There are 2 cars below that I have matted myself. If you are interested please comment your IGN below and I will talk to you in the game about the car, what you want it to look like, and pricing. I accept PAYPAL OR RRC OR TRADES.
Vouchers: http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/profile/eddieward
Cars I made:
SOLD ↓

AVAILABLE↓

Comments

• Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    How do you do that? The Bentley looks badassss
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Hes using an apk that has a force paint hack
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    edited August 2015
    What would it cost to do a car like this is if I wanted it done?
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    @Caboose1744 I'll message you on game.
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    wtf
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Your making people pay real money for a hacked car. Wow.
  • Options
  • Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOL @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    eddieward said:

Not saying it's wrong just WTF?
  • Options
    eddieward said:

Ok. What do you mean by WTF then?
  • Options
    eddieward said:

eddieward said:

Ok. What do you mean by WTF then?
    It feels the modded apk lowers the price because you hacked
  • Options
    @Thedarthyguest It raises the price because you can not find these cars in lobbies or for sale very often.
  • Options
    eddieward said:

@Thedarthyguest It raises the price because you can not find these cars in lobbies or for sale very often.

but you can easily Do apk I have seen MANY people with apk cars
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    Raises price ? Maybe to fools. You can get easily banned with these cars and they will soon be removed. If seen in a lobby you get banned quicker.
  • Options
    Others might not know how this is done and have not seen many people with these cars. @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    eddieward said:

Others might not know how this is done and have not seen many people with these cars. @Thedarthyguest

Still very sad that you didn't keep the wrap because you wanted to make a quick buck from hacking
  • Options
    @K24z7 Do your research about these cars before yapping your mouth about what these cars can do and will do.

"Another thing I wanted to post about was the modified APK force wrapped cars. A lot of people are uninformed and go around making videos that wind up making them look silly. These cars will not get you banned. These cars will not vanish and these cars will not blow up half way down the track. Multiple admins have commented on these vehicles and they have all agreed they have much more important things to fix before they worry about these wraps. But when they do get around to working on this issue they will NOT be removing the cars. They have all said that the only thing that will be done is the removal of the wrap leaving you with the vehicle you had purchased just bare. All the people who are saying these cars are “rare” are crazy. These vehicles are as easy as any other car to get especially now with so many people using a modified version of the games APK."

https://racingrivalsunderground.com/2015/08/22/toyota-mr2-release/
  • Options
    eddieward said:

@K24z7 Do your research about these cars before yapping your mouth about what these cars can do and will do.

"Another thing I wanted to post about was the modified APK force wrapped cars. A lot of people are uninformed and go around making videos that wind up making them look silly. These cars will not get you banned. These cars will not vanish and these cars will not blow up half way down the track. Multiple admins have commented on these vehicles and they have all agreed they have much more important things to fix before they worry about these wraps. But when they do get around to working on this issue they will NOT be removing the cars. They have all said that the only thing that will be done is the removal of the wrap leaving you with the vehicle you had purchased just bare. All the people who are saying these cars are “rare” are crazy. These vehicles are as easy as any other car to get especially now with so many people using a modified version of the games APK."

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5310530/id-watch-out-for-matte-ford-gtrs-matte-mustang-race-editions-and-matte-c6-r-gt2s#latest look what ryyst said about APK cars right here
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    eddieward said:

you posted a link of rru while darthy posted a link with a true admin had to say.
    heres a link to someone CONNECTED WITH RRU HAD TO SAY.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmlrsWAc47U
  • Options
    bentley for trade or sale
  • Options
    100k for bentley?
  • Options
    bumppp
  • Options
    Bump for legit seller. :)
  • Options
    DAVIDDLAGEZZYDAVIDDLAGEZZY Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still available the paint?? I need to paint my nismo gt3 my ign is DAVID DLAGEZZY