Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - Android

Comments

• zizwanzizwan Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    My gamer name is zizwan and i am stuck in the free for all pinks tournament. It shows that the tournament is complete. But it still says that it is loading the races. I hope it gets fixed quick. I'm missing out on the 30% off on all gems and I'm missing out on the 50% off on the benz. Please fix this asap. Thank you.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.
  • chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
    need link for newest update to download. Tried going to google play app and keep getting an error like i did last update. And yall gave me a direct link URL to update game.. can u please do that .thanks
  • Gear moto 1524Gear moto 1524 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I want to get my old driver back I've tryed everything the help icon told me including uninstall and reinstall it didn't work and I even emailed them as well haven't heard from them and I don't want to wait two or three weeks to get my driver back please help
  • BHBG101BHBG101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 52 Posts
    I've been patient waiting I've waited your 13 days and my account is still lost no EMAIL or anything I need to know what's going on so ill know wether to move on with my Google support claim
    Your issue was resolved and the association has already been transferred.
  • marthinsmarthins Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    My asus Fonepad 8 was update to lollipop and I can't even start the racing rival if I click rr there is nitto after that blank. I dont even know the rr error or the lollipop
    I got that happening to me now they need to just find better ways to update cuz the way there doing it just isn't working to good garenteed every update they have or had has some sort of problem one way shape form or another and its getting old and very annoying need to get this fixed asap please
    I even email glu help shift cuz I can't use the ? in game cuz of this damn bug going around
    It's still going on p!ease fix getting really upset here and now it say all I got for car is dodge rallye when I don't I have more the dodge rallye glu please for crying out loud fix this problem
    Andjez I am havin that as well maybe restarting our device might help but I doubt it will do any good they need fix these problems before thinking of add more stuff to the game
    Glu fix or I'm coming with lawsuit I had enough of your problems and your lame excuses for not fixing ur bugs in the game if u don't fix with in a timely fashion then I'm coming after u guys with a lawsuit cuz u ppl obviously can't maintain your shit properly and u guys have crappy customer service as well get ur shit together
  • 2quickboiiiii2quickboiiiii Registered Users 314 Posts
    My phone is going to a black screen says I only hVe 5 cars...wont let me do anything from garage
    Everything is lightning up blinking
    Everything is lightning up blinking...black screen only 5 cars...ign 2quick boiii andriod Alcatel one touch
    Q2quickboiii I have same issue but on a tablet can't do nothin in game cuz of this bs error they say they found a fix but ain't doing crap to fix it
    This issue has been fixed. Thanks for bearing with us through the short issue.
  • Ajay5Ajay5 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can get back in none of my profiles.... it always do the same thing and won't give me my cars r money back please help
  • Yasoor88Yasoor88 Registered Users 1 Posts
    1. Im have Multiplayer Race bugs.. i cant join rooms sometimes so i tap the screen to cancel it & I start searching again then the whole game gets stuck & i restart it... Sometimes it works & sometimes it doesnt so i keep on repeating the whole routine.

2. When i kick someone out of my Team... It kick the person but then I cant press on any team member to see their profile.

My device is HTC One M8 & im using the latest update.
    Please contact me through email:

yaser_davids_8@hotmail.com
    Thanks for the info @Yasoor88! Please contact support with more info by pressing the "?" in game.
  • MrNintendo69MrNintendo69 Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited November 2015
    I recently lost my BMW procar in a pink slip race. Which is fine, it then was in my garage for replacement for 24 hours for about 150 gems. That's fine too, planned on doing that, I closed the game and cameback an hour later and its gone from my garage entirely. I opened alot of boxes to get that. I'm not losing it because of a bug.
    I actually don't know how to send one. And without a screenshot I don't think it would do anything for me unless they can see the data on my game which I doubt. Honestly...no one thinks hmmm...maybe the game will glitch let me screenshot this. But I'm willing to try if you tell me how to send a ticket.
    Thanks but how do I send one. I didn't see it as an in game option
  • SoulhallowSoulhallow Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Your Racer Name: Soulhallow
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy s5
    Your OS version: Android 5.0
    Detailed Description of your issue: I knoe youre not liable for car trades, but a buddy and I were trading turf cars and when we pinked my car over to him it disappeared from both my garage and his garage. It's completely gone, no buyback no nothing. It's not cloned or an apk, I got it from turf, a top 100 car that had the body kit locked and was paintable. Curious if this is a bug or something because I lost the car fully and its not in his garage at all either
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Renault megane trophy
    Opponent Name: llONLYPINKSll
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model) srt viper gts-r
    Time of issue: 900-9:20 central time
    Is this issue repeatable? Not sure. Don't want to try again and lose another car.
    If so what are the steps?
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Can u fix did for me one name Vot son and one more is khmerkrom can make that in one fill for please this sam phone
  • bluetrigverbluetrigver Registered Users 1 Posts
    I beat someone in pinks race and it changed and showed to me that i lost my supra.I let the challenger srt8 far behind and he yook my car . I want it back as it was because it bugs . If it was a fair race i wouldnt have any problems and ask for my car back. Do something for it please its unfair.
  • kingcdogkingcdog Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited December 2015
    It doesn't let me log out of Facebook even though I have a Google account linked.
    Racer name SPARK PLATINUM 1758
    Device Galaxy S6
    Android version 5.1
  • jerinxjerinx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please un banned my account
  • mikeyy700mikeyy700 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Stuck in a tournament. . It won't load anything it says waiting for races to finish. But the tournament is already over. Its been like this for over 2 days now. Cant even load my garage. I've put so much of my personal money into this game the time I took to win the cash and not to mention my garage full off maxed cars that I worked so hard for please fix. Name is: laneslider1876. Using a galaxy note 2. This needs to be fix today!.