Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

IF YOU'RE NEW AND LOOKING TO DO DEALS...

JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
If you're new to the Racing Rivals forum and you're offering a trade or you're buying from someone else and you have no vouches.

No matter what car you're selling or what RRC or PayPal you're trying to spend with someone, you will have to go first, always.

That's how it's always been, (I'm assuming)
And that's how it always will be.

Just like if I made a deal with someone that has more vouches than I do, I'll still have to go first, if someone has less vouches than I do, then they go first.

I had to go first when I made my first deal and I had no problems with it whatsoever because I'm always 100 and legit.

Only those that's new and won't go first, are scammers.

True story ^

Comments

• Options
    ItsMagikItsMagik Registered Users 164 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Some people who are new maybe reluctant to want to go first just because of being scammed themselves. However the true number of vouches are inaccurate as the original legit seller post is lost. So just because someone has only a couple posted in this forum don't dictate they should go first.
  • Options
    JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    Usually a lot of vouches are posted on the persons wall which are easy to find as opposed to those that has no vouches and only "nothing much has happened here yet." No way in hell I would do a deal with anyone without checking their wall for vouches and also checking those people out that vouched, for legitness.
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Legit talk right there a lot of members need to see this
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm okay to go first on anything except paypal deals I had a guy from the forum yesterday wanting to buy $65 worth of stuff and wanted me to go first with all of it, he had more vouchers than me but that doesn't mean that I am not as legit. Been scammed by a few people on here and it's getting to the point where "being on the forum" is am going excuse, liars and cheaters exist everywhere and just because someone is on the forum with 45 vouchers doesn't mean they can't and won't scam someone.
  • Options
    No it does not mean that but would you rather trust a guy with 1 or 45
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Whether they have 1, 45, or pigp3n himself I'm reluctant to trust anyone, those that have gotten me to go first have made me feel alright doing it, when some people on this forum come off with an attitude or try to force the other person to go first, me myself would be reluctant to do so. I get that vouchers are vouchers and I will go first with anybody for rrc or trade, so long as one of my vouchers has vouched for them, paypal deals though id
    rather keep my cars rather than risk losing payment and cars.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    That's true, I agree. Not everyone is trustworthy, but if a person or two with a good rep has vouched for the person then the legitness is tipped in your favor.

I did my first PayPal deal the other day for 40m RRC and I went first and I was referred to him by someone else.

Although I did do the PayPal deal in two transactions, $15 first then the 20m was transferred to my account, did the remaining $15 for 20m and it went quick and easy.

There's a risk involved in everything in life, but I always say, no nuts, no glory.
  • Options
    I told you merk was legit af lol
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    That's true @Caboose1744, you did andi appreciate that, without your reference I'd still be struggling with RRC.
  • Options
    Lol hook me up with like 5m jk jk
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    For sure, I'll get online.
  • Options
    True, but still can't really blame someone for not going first on a deal, pretty bothersome that if you refuse to go first you are called a scammer, not by you individually @JuggaloMafia but by the community, I have never once scammed anyone before or after I joined the forum, but have been scammed 10-20 times, which is why I am reluctant to go first, the good guy doesn't always win.
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    This is why I haven't gone first in ages...
    Last night some guy called Mitch wanted to buy my ford gtr and expected me to go first bearing in mind I have over 40 vouches and I'm sure some of you can verify that I'm legit
    Of course I said no, as anyone else would do with a newbie
    Following day. Bang someone is scammed by him
    People need to realise that going first for a newbie NEVER WORKS!!!
  • Options
    I remember you from old forums lol @Hello Hi Hi
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    I can try get any deals
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    harris26 said:

This is why I haven't gone first in ages...

in all our deal bro u went first!!
  • Options
    There are a few very active people I see on this forum I wouldn't have a problem going first with
  • Options
    Am I one? @blowerchrome1268
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Yessir lol
  • Options
    HAAA WELL IM NOT GOING FIRST
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Lmao
  • Options
    KamraanKamraan Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 24 Posts
    null
  • Options
    WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    I wound never go first on forums. too many people with vouches that are scammers. 321run and that k24 dude. Aleshia kid has also been accused a few times.

Legit deals happen on Facebook.

I browse here when FB is dead.
  • Options
    @WFAF bro all the accusers
    one was a hacker who hacked my 2nd account
    one was joking
    and 321run was well being himself posting on other random walls
  • Options
    WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    The accusers have prevented me wanting to do deals with all three of you. Sorry dude.
  • Options
    lol ok bro all the 50 people on my wall posting legit will trade with me
  • Options
    cartiermecartierme Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 277 Posts
    Bump