Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Things Will Make Racing Rivals The Best Game (admins check this post)

Header control 624Header control 624 Registered Users 23 Posts
edited September 2015 in Suggestions and Feedback
So those things should be added and I think it will make racing rivals more better than ever:

1- Advanced Trade System, since there is too many scammers, make this, an icon near team icon above in the right that has 2 cars transfering in that icon, now when we press on this icon, we will see a bunch of cars that is for trade like someone's garage but it will give you full details about those cars, their powers, torque, weight, shift speed, grip, rating, class, there is also a icon inventory that shows you the cars you have put on trade, you can either put your car for trade (but you cannot put a car which you have already lost on a trade) using an icon or by pressing on "Trade with this car" icon under the car you want to trade for, It will show you your garage to select what car you want to trade with, and it will show this: Are You Sure You Wanna Trade With That Car? Yes Or No?,
if yes, then the guy who put the car on trade will be sent a message that there is someone asks for a trade, he will go to his inventory and see his car, if it's asked for trade, then you will see an icon called: show asker car, it will show the asker's car (I mean asker by the guy who wants to trade) with details, power, torque, weight, shift speed, grip, rating, class, and if that guy accepts trading with the asker's car, then he will press on Trade icon and both cars will be traded automatically and the asker will receive a message: Your new traded CARNAMEHERE has arrived from PLAYERNAMEHERE! and that message will be sent to the other guy too, if the guy doesn't accept then he press on No Trade icon and there will be no trade and the asker will receive a message: PLAYERNAMEHERE Has Declined Trading CARNAMEHERE With Your Car.

2- Bring Back Daily Bonus, this motivates players and makes them being active to get gems and cash, and this gives them a little help with repairing, boosting, upgrading or anything, or gives them money.

3- vinyls and details, an icon will show vinyling under underglow icon, and the details icon will be under vinyls, this gives the cars the best look with free editing and free designing.

4- Ability to tune cars, to tune the gear ratios, N20 power and duration, but it will cost gems according to each class.

5- Cash Doubler Feature, it will double up the cash you earn except the cash from the bet money, this feature can be bought for 9$ - 11$, I don't know.

6- Ability to test cars (without engine damage), this will be needed when you tune your car or something, but you wont be rewarded and if you used boosts it will still decrease the boosts.

7- League, a new game mode that's called League, just same as Tournament, 4 tiers, with different entry fees, and different conditions, a League will have 1 minute to start, it will successfully start when there are at least 4 racers, when a league starts, each player will have to race 4 - 8 times, the winner of the league is based on how much did he win and the fastest time.

8- Spinning slots, everyday each player has a free slots spin, when the spinning stops, the player will have their reward.

if you wanna add something cool feel free to comment it here.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I will pass along your suggestions, thank you for taking the time to put together a thoughtful list.
  • Options
    Bump..
  • Options
    Bump.. only 1 of these things has been added.
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    #1 = As Nitto 1320 Legends system, (UCL) used car lot. Will control at least an 80% of the victims of scam.
    #4 = The test would be the one of the best options, we need a tune in update so the top leaders and fastest can be updated.
    #6 = The best suggestion in my opinion, I would love to learn how to run a car before going into a room and losing street credits.

Great post @Header control 624
  • Options
    outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    I agree with #2 back in the early days the daily log in what made me play more