Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Special Offers

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
If you are having issues with special offers....

1. On the Special offers page tap on "?" or "Support"
2. You will see the status of your offer
3. If you see an offer is "complete" and you did not receive your payout, try force quitting the app and relaunch, if you still did not receive your payout contact Glu Customer Service using the "?" in the Rivals Garage.
4. If your offer is still pending, and way past its estimated completion time, you will need to contact Fyber Customer Service by taping on "Report".

Skipping 4 will result in prolonged assistance as Glu Customer Service will just tell you to verify with Fyber first.
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13

Comments

• GediaJDMGediaJDM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    how to take rewards
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    @GediaJDM What are you attempting to claim?
  • SUPRANATIONALESUPRANATIONALE Registered Users 1 Posts
    I claimed 3 offers from vistaprint ive got a screenshot and such but i only got 1 reward??? But still inreed to pay almost 25 euro's where are my other gems??
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts

I claimed 3 offers from vistaprint ive got a screenshot and such but i only got 1 reward??? But still inreed to pay almost 25 euro's where are my other gems??

Be greatful you got the one. 99% of us just get screwed from Fyber.
    The simplest way to check on the status of your offers and contact Fyber for assistance is through the "Special Offers" page in game. At the top right corner of the Special Offers page there is a button that says "Support" or “?”, depending on your device, which will allow you to check your offer status and more. 

Once an offer is completed and the estimated time has passed, try force quitting the app and relogging. You should see the gems applied to your account.

If the estimated waiting time has past and you did not receive your payout, a "Report" button will appear. Tap on that to report the issue to Fyber.

You can also contact Fyber by visiting their homepage: http://www.fyber.com/  - in your contact, please include your Fyber ID number located on the bottom of the Status page.

Please be aware that the completion time for offers ranges from instant to several days, which is noted in the offer status. If you have any issues with offer completion, you must contact the offer provider through the link above. Racing Rivals is unable to directly investigate any offers you have participated in.
  • thechamorrodriverthechamorrodriver Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts
    I only got the the regular payout not the x3 included, do I go to the customer service I'm getting this problem?
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    edited September 2015
    I have a problem right now, i have contacted support before and it worked but recently it hasn't. One offer was to install the HBO app for 101 gems and it didnt work. So i hit the report button because i didnt recieve my gems and i fill out my email and my name and do what it says but when i hit send it doesnt work?? So i cant contact fyber support. Its like its not a button and im juat clicking nothing. Please check in to this, if you want me to show you ill record a video. Thanks any ideas?
    My problem with Special Offers On My YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOLC4iPuhQE&feature=youtu.be
    Please contact support with this information.
    How do i contact support?
    Oooooh! I totally know this.
    How?
    You can contact support with the "?" in game or through the main Helpshift site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts

You can contact support with the "?" in game or through the main Helpshift site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/

All you get is an automated reply. You need screenshots of each page of your transaction, an email confirmation. 3 units of blood. Your user and password to your bank accounts and the color of your dogs eyeballs.No dog? Your screwed!

Its Fyber, nothing more than just another scamming company
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    For almost all of the offers you will get email confirmation or some kind of proof that you completed the thing you are trying to obtain. Even on the easy ones like the game installs it's very simple to just take a screen shot of your completing the action required to get the free gems. As for the lack of the 3x payout, that is something we have all some what learned to deal with. Most of the time if you do it during the 3x payout time frame they will come through but on ones that take a really long time it's just common knowledge that they don't payout like they should.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    I can take screenshots but it wont let me report
  • ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    Racing Rivals likes to advertise when there are 3x gem payout for advertisements, but then claim ignorance whenever Fyber doesn't pay out, and say that they have nothing to do with it. Yeah, right.... Do you get paid by Fyber?
  • anandsullanandsull Registered Users 145 Posts
    I saw the silver crates were half price and I was like cool they are half price. When I went on the special offers page and it said there was an error loading and now they aren't half price. Then I contacted glu and I haven't got a response when I sent it on the 31st of august
    Support's current response wait time is around 14 days due to an increase in ticket volume. We appreciate your patience.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Honestly with the free gems issue that is something you have to take up with Fyber. You can complain to GLU but they have no power over that. Just keep emailing Fyber if you are being 100% truthful about the lack of being paid out. You also have to be able to prove you did in fact complete the thing you were supposed to complete. If you are truthful and have the proof it may take a week or two but they will pay you out.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

I only got the the regular payout not the x3 included, do I go to the customer service I'm getting this problem?

Yes, contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
    As for the profanity on this thread..

Or taken shall action be.
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Yup. Same issues here
  • magma_m267magma_m267 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 150 Posts
    edited October 2015
    ya i reported and screen shots like 15 times on survays but still no gems this guys are liers
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    I think GLU doesn't want people to have free gems the money hogs just want you to buy them
    current exchange rate 1$=40gems I cant even buy a crate for 1$ I know about spending money on games but just don't ask to much for it. In counter you could say that if you spend MORE you get a better deal but beside the rich who is gonna spend 100$ from there mom's savings account lol.
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    Well I did 2 offers just now, and instead of the 3x gems I only got the regular amount. In the app, since it says its complete I cant even file a ticket.

My goodness that escalated quickly.

If you are getting the amount listed on the offer, you are receiving the correct amount as the reward has already been tripled.

However, if you did not receive a reward at all you will need to check the status of the offer and report it Fyber customer support.
  • andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    I need help in RR so I came to ask you guys. When I started the game it said that the game will give me a broze crate at the shipyard ship to claim it but it wasn't there there was only a 80 gems sign to buy it. It was sent to us by you guys because both of my account had it. is there a reason to make the game say we get it but doesn't give you it. B)