Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ryyst, quick question

RR FLAMERR FLAME Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 113 Posts
So if there is a Rivals 2, will it have better graphics, UI, Gameplay overall?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Wouldn't be worth making a sequel if it isn't all those things.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Cool
  • Options
    And one more thing, By any chance could you guys change the music back to the way it was. The newer music just distracts me and many other people
  • Options
    tposttpost Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 140 Posts
    turn it off lol
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts

Wouldn't be worth making a sequel if it isn't all those things.

Is there a RR2 in the works?
  • Options
    Not exactly. We have other titles we are actively working on. RR2 is still in very a early preliminary stages. Anything can change in the coming years.

• Options
    veronicaveronica Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    veronica said:

[RR] Ryyst

Please I Need Your Help.. When i Updated My Account, My Cars, My Good Cars Were Gone And My Money.. Please. Help Me Get Them Back :( My RR Account Is: Queen Burnout 1121
    Facebook Account: qwwerty567@gmail.com

Sorry, I'm unable to assist with account issues. You will need to contact customer service via the "?" or "Support" option in game

• Options
    veronicaveronica Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts

@veronica I would highly suggest removing your information off of this thread. You need to contact support it will take 1-2 weeks but with your information it might go by even quicker. They don't do account re association through the forums though.

Thanks !
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Actually the wait is 16 or so business days so like 3 weeks.
  • Options
    xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    I will tell u about the big update of RR2..
    All ur hard work money and time to create ur garage in rr will be deleted and u will start from 0.
    Why? It is easy to answer GLU JUST WANT UR MONEY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US..They dont even feel the love of we have for our cars and garages.
    They should be thinking about fix all those sick glitchers on lobbies before make another version of the game.
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    They haven't even started to work on a RR 2.0. They have been working on fixing the cheats and have been doing so one cheat a time trying to make the game safe for us racers. It blows my mind that you or anyone else can sit there and think they don't give a shit about the game they work on EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THEIR LIVES.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options

I will tell u about the big update of RR2..
    All ur hard work money and time to create ur garage in rr will be deleted and u will start from 0.
    Why? It is easy to answer GLU JUST WANT UR MONEY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US..They dont even feel the love of we have for our cars and garages.
    They should be thinking about fix all those sick glitchers on lobbies before make another version of the game.

RR1 will always be RR1. RR2, if it gets made, will be a brand new game with different cars, parts, mechanics, and what not. Please don't expect a 1 to 1 transfer of items from one game to another, because as long as RR1 makes money, we'll keep it running. We hope you'll also play RR2, but if not, you can continue to play RR1.

As for hacks, we are working on them. It's not an easy problem to fix, we're not the only ones having to deal with hackers. It's a prevalent problem with any company that uses software.