Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

So how does this trading thing work?

Please help me lol im new

Comments

• Options
    fungunfungun Registered Users 316 Posts
    so first of all there is a thing called vouches. Vouches are what a player would leave on your wall or on a thread you made after a successful trade. (in general each player after a trade will leave a vouch for the other one)

how you trade is you find out the cars from each player the other one is getting and typically the one with less vouches goes first. So they will join etcher and the one with less vouches will foul his car over to the other player in a pinks. Then the other player will foul his car over to the first player.

WARNING: there is a thing called scamming in wich after player A fouls over their car to player B, player B does not give his to player A. this can be avoided if you only go first to people with more vouches than you and it can help to background check people. You can do this by typing their name into the search bar in the top right corner. if any unresolved issues appear, avoid going first as best you can

Hope this helps
  • Options
    OldsMobileIsBestOldsMobileIsBest Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thanks @fungun
  • Options
    fungunfungun Registered Users 316 Posts

I'll just add this , if you're scammed it's "tough shiz" admins will do nothing and there will be nothing you can do.. All you can do is screen shot everything of importance on every deal , If the deal goes sour make a post here on the trade section informing others with photos , It's not perfect but it helps little if people actually investigate before deal .. Posting about people who aren't even on forums that have scammed it basically pointless

very true, this is why you have to be super careful beforehand
  • Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts

I'll just add this , if you're scammed it's "tough shiz" admins will do nothing and there will be nothing you can do.. All you can do is screen shot everything of importance on every deal , If the deal goes sour make a post here on the trade section informing others with photos , It's not perfect but it helps little if people actually investigate before deal .. Posting about people who aren't even on forums that have scammed it basically pointless

No it's not pointless at all. It helps future players know who not to deal with outside of the forums also!!

Please post about and screenshot everyscammer remember to add their IGN. So when people look up that IGN. They know its an untrustworthy person.
  • Options
    OldsMobileIsBestOldsMobileIsBest Registered Users 47 Posts
    Ok thanks guys!
  • Options
    SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    It takes balls trading, I've traded multiple times and have been scammed once. Beware people that trade you once, and then want to trade again later. Got scammed by "Turbospool 16" that way. lol
  • Options
    xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    Easy u are new here so they will want u to go first, they scam ur car and in the end of day the only deal u get ais ur scammed car shadow... lol and maybe after 20 scams u are legit
  • Options
    SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    I'll buy cars from anyone, but will only trade with people I've known for a while. I feel safer with paypals buyers protection. Always use a fee calculator, and never send as friends and family. You do that, you can get scammed all day long.