Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Crashing while loading into garage

jake2k76jake2k76 Registered Users 14 Posts
edited September 2015 in Help!
The problem on my iPhone and iPad, if I select game centre instead of Facebook when I re-install it will work but I don't want to use my game centre account as my Facebook one has 50+ cars on it, I do believe that my issue is because of the Chevrolet C6 GT-2 (wwe) I want to remove this car from my garage but I can't get into my garage as it crashes while loading my ign is- jake2k76. Help? Thanks
I will send a link to a video that shows what is happening

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Link showing GameCentre(RR Works): https://youtu.be/oFr1sAQFtEk
    Link showing Facebook (50+cars and my main account): https://youtu.be/Pw2k4f3DloI
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Not sure why you think that particular car is the problem but you need to click the ? In game and send in a ticket. Give all info such as device, operating system, ign and any other relevant info. Last I saw was a 17 business day wait.
  • Options
    I think it is that particular cas as when the cars (wwe) were released my iPad would crash every time when loading that car and ever since I have had problems with it, 2 weeks ago (when I last was able to play) I clicked on the C6 and it crashed the game and ever since it just crashes when loading into garage
  • Options
    I've already made 3 tickets and thanks by the way I just wanted to know if anyone else could help me out, or if people are having the same problem
  • Options
    RhombeusRhombeus Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have the same problem. It crashes me a lot when that wwe cars released..
    I had been clearing space out of memory but still the same problem
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    If you have not already done so, please contact Support regarding this issue. They will need to assist you with this as it not something the forum admins can do. Use the "?" button in game or email mobilesupport@ciegames.com
  • Options
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    It's what we're here for :D
  • Options
    Fixed now thanks
  • Options
    great! glad you are back to racing!
  • Options
    It was the Chevy they, it was removed but still not working on iPad but... I usually play on my phone anyway
  • Options
    Also is this a hacker?
  • Options
    It's a pic ^^^ he's running 0.02 in a C class car
  • Options
    To have a race reviewed you need to contact Support. Use the "?" button in game please.
  • Options
    Ok but I disconnected as u see^^ can the race be viewed still
  • Options
    Yes it can. Just be sure to provide support with as much detail as possible. If you have any other questions, I'm sure they'll be able to assist.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    I figured Chuck Norris makes everything better, right?!

• Options
    Did it work?