Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

*SOLD*

SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
Looking for trade

Open to rcc + pp

Looking for

Catt+ rcc
Charger ltd
Gt350 + rcc
Boss + rcc

Open to all other offers post below :

Comments

• Options
    HIGUYSHIGUYS Registered Users 31 Posts
    17 mill right now
    Ign kevin09123
  • Options
    No vouches 9 posts ima pass on that offer.

Plus I would pref trade than that rcc offer which to be fair was a good offer
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    Lmao
    And if it was maxed no nos or a little upgrades
    Then I would offer my maxed no nos onyx
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    U value ur onyx a 4/5m against a 10+m car ?
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    F1 gtr doesn't go for 17mil unless it has goodies does urs? @SCOTTY7TH
  • Options
    17m was a great offer but as u can c above I don't value it at 17. If he was reputable I'd have but his hand off at 17m.

Please read thread fully and responsibly prior to posting dribble.
  • Options
    I never said you did, its obvious you didn't read correctly. I'm interested in the f1 gtr but depends on the goodies on it.
  • Options
    Your more than welcome to check my wall for vouchers
  • Options
    It's stock boring

My Max matte white purple glow with gold crate diamond rims could be prized away tho
  • Options
    11 stock
  • Options
    Decent offer exactly wat it's worth have u any of the following : this is a post I sent earlier see below
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH 7:27PM
    Stock I'm looking for
    350 + 7/9
    Catt +7/9
    Boss + 8/10
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    what u want for the gt350
  • Options
    ill give a mustang GT gemmed with a SVT cobra
  • Options
    You do know the other cars are valued at more than what you have them at. I sold a gt350 for 6, hellcats range from 4-7, boss for 8. Keep in mind these cars are stock when I sold them
  • Options
    ik
  • Options
    I take ur point ur prolly right I'd knock 2m off the lower end of rcc wanted
  • Options
    My ign is same as here take a look. I have all 3 ur looking for but it will cost u more. Mine come with goodies.
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Holy shit you got 8 for a Boss?!
  • Options
    Yea its not hard, I could have gotten more but timer on auction went out lol
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    I can do maxed no nos matte white boss and 4 mill
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    I have a maxed matte black challanger hellcat with green glows plus i don't know 3 mill?
  • Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    Jesus @ethansmith331 . your balls hanging a little low today. jkjk
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Sold
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    SCAMMER ,don't buy from this piece of shit
  • Options