Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Which are the rarest cars in the game?

Can anyone with knowledge tell me which cars are the rarest cars in the game? I'm aware first place turf cars are no longer rarest cars in game

Comments

• Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    top fools dragster i think
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Copo
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Moshi monsterMoshi monster Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 28 Posts
    Iv seen quite a few top fools dragsters including the pes and it can't be a copo, copos have flooded the market
  • Options
    Nooo copos if you can find a legit no clone Copo then you have prob the rarest car in game the sell for 50-60m+
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    nice!!!
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    i don't agree with copo as the rarest but anything from season 1,2 or 3. Prior to cie/glu merge, after that point all the turf cars got real cheesy, horrible design and graphics
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Lava ford GTR, any graphitti wrapped car, c6r Sydney etc etc
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    All of these are wrong.

Lava GTR & M3 , Google Anniversary Cars (not so much google m3) , Nissan Silvias , Any DinoCharms , & Of Course C6R Sydney , Turf Mazda Rx7 & Tokyo Frs Spec. Any* Limited Cars. Mostly the Debut Cars.
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Nope.. Some of the rarest cars in RR are the Rio Wrapped Ford F150. I believe only 2 of them in game. They were the devs but they ended up in the hands of other racers. Another very rare car is a wrapped Nismo Gt3. I forgot the specific wrap but its wrapped differently than any others. Only one in game. It's not an apk hacked car. It's a 100 percent legit car. I'll post a link below to some of the rarest cars
  • Options
    Couldn't find the link but I read it in RacingRivalsUnderground.com if y'all would like to check it out
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    I wonder who owns those cars haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Same here lol. The 1st place Bozosuku edition is also in the top 20 rarest cars. A guy on th named Brian Gutierrez has it
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    edited September 2015
    The Cinco de Mayo F-150 and a Nismo GT3 that has a FRS R spec first generation Tokyo wrap on it.
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Throwing this out there. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the first place gold with gold wheels showdown cars the rarest? Only one of most of them. Some they ran twice. So there'd be two. Right?
  • Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    The wrapped xb's that i know of alot were duped and dont have the value it did before.
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Truck wars haha that's so badass
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Ive seen somone selling a rio wrapped ford 150 in facebook
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    The turf scion frs spec is definitely rare as crap
  • Options
    @FORREST FORREST GULP yes those are definitely up there
  • Options
    @Motivation96 yeah that's what I was talking about earlier
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @Motivation96 .. ive seeen ALL of those cars except the Nismo so All in All. Nismo is the rarest.
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Nothing is rare in this game anymore
  • Options
    WHERE CAN I GET THAT NISMO
    What's up beautiful?