Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEELIE GOLD 1218 VOUCH PAGE

Please leave vouch here if you have done a deal with me

Comments

• Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    edited July 2015
    This guy is completely legit. I have done too many deals to put an exact number on it. We have done trades back and forth as well as purchases. If you're looking for a specific car, he will find it.
    See you on the track.
    ign..Tawny Donkey
  • Options
    Loan SharkLoan Shark Registered Users 1,551 Posts
    100% legit. deal with confidence
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    100 % legit, deal with confidence, i sent paypal 1st and he promptly delivered my dp vette
  • Options
    RICKYPR23RICKYPR23 Registered Users 45 Posts
    1000% LEGIT BUY IN CONFIDENCE A++++++++++
  • Options
    LowGripsLowGrips Registered Users 86 Posts
    Stand up guy. Pleasure doing business
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    100% legit deal deal and deal again!
  • Options
    JakesalinasJakesalinas Registered Users 268 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Sold him my mustang 2015 gt he is a great buyer
  • Options
    colton543colton543 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 38 Posts
    He is legit I sold him a Honda integra for 300k which in my opinion is a good deal and he wanted to buy more I would recommend selling to him. I even went first you can trust this guy!
  • Options
    BiglipbobBiglipbob Registered Users 16 Posts
    traded, went first, no problems! perfect
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    very legi buyer
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    100% Legit. Quick and easy! Just how I like!
  • Options
    This bois my dude! done many deals! love this guy thx fir everythig
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    Haha a convo between u and some one else him paying you to scam me lmfao
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Scammer alert
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Bump for awareness...
  • Options
    REALLY UR **** KIDDING ME RIGHT.. UR PROOF IS FAKE BUD
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan UR KIDDING ME I KNOW HE WOULDNT SCAM U TRY AGAIN UR PICS ARE FAKES
  • Options
    And why would you say that? @Jacobwaltonater ?
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan BECUZZ U GOT THE PICTURE OF U UNADING HIM AND RE ADDING HIM AND U GOT THE PIC FROM THIS DUDE OF HIM GETTING THE CAR WICH HE BOUGHT LEGIT AT LEAST A MONTH AGO I BET I KNOW CUZZ I CHECK HIS GARAGE DAILY FOR TURFS AND U GOT THE CONVO BETWEEN U AND THIS GUY SUPPSADLY AND U WOMT UNCOVER HIS NAME OR POST REAL PROOF OF HIM SCAMMING ANYTHING THERE NO PROOF HERE EXEPT A CONVO WITH U AND A LITTLE BUDDY WHICH THAT BUDDY IS LIEING AND NOW U FELL FOR IT AND SCAMMED ON OF THE MOST LEGIT PEOPLE IN THIS GAME..HE BUYS WITH PAYPAL EVERY DAY AND SELLS
  • Options
    Again. The proof is right there. There was no need to block the guy if they had dealt before. Right?
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan AGAIN ANYBODY CAN UNADD SOMEOME TAKE PIC AND IT SAYS THAT BRO THEN U HAVE TO ADD THEM AGAIN
  • Options
    Dont matter guys just sold whole account
  • Options
    To many scammer and kids on here ruined the game for me....to all the people i have done deals with its been great :) ty
  • Options
    birdbrains2518birdbrains2518 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 172 Posts
    @stonedamage good luck bro
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    legit dude