Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - iOS

124Next

Comments

• Options
    MagoobMagoob Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game has frozen in the middle of a tournament and has given me the options to "reload" or "retry". I hit retry a dozen times and it did nothing. Eventually I hit reload. The game reloaded back into the tournament where it's showed a message "waiting for previous race to finish" this message stayed up for well over an hour. I have shut down the game completely, even uninstalled the game and redone loaded it. Still every time I open the game it takes me back to the tournament and the same message, I cannot do anything to fix it what should I do?
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Our QA team is still looking into this issue. If you haven't already, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game or, if it's inaccessible, through the site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    bearcatzbearcatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep getting kicked off my game after every race it's been going on about a month or so. It seems to be getting worse. It's been screwing me up in the tournaments and I even lost my cuda supped up from this. I have done the updates and all. Thank you thought I'd let you know
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. You can contact support about the incident by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    MagoobMagoob Registered Users 3 Posts
    Phoenix, I have can't select anything in game, and as for the website nothing has been done, this latest update is an absolute joke, constant freezing, kicks, disconnections in races, now this latest issue with the tournaments, even if I log into a second device I still return to a completed tournament and cannot do anything!!!
  • Options
    Amh42Amh42 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Your Racer Name: comilehighthetemp or if it gets changed back to the OG ign comilehigh420

Your Device: IPHONE4
    Your OS version: 7.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue:
    I win a pinkslip race against another opponent and then it tells me 'invalid race, the race was a tie' when it clearly wasnt.
    What Happened? A guy pinkslipped me and i won and then it told me it was a tie.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): jetta gli
    Opponent Name: its happened every person i won a pinkslip against.
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: 11:30ish then again at 4:18ish mountain time(colorado)
    Is this issue repeatable? Its happened 3 times in the past 2 days now.
    If so what are the steps? Bet for pinkslip, start race, win race, invalid race.

PS it sucks that im losing cars and cant win any cause this bug. please help me.
  • Options
    You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    Okiebug69Okiebug69 Registered Users 8 Posts
    LA turf wars have yet to receive reward
  • Options
    Contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    CrizeARLCrizeARL Registered Users 18 Posts
    Still crashing misserably after 2 updates in one week on 4s IOS 7.1. Is it better for everyone else?
  • Options
    Okiebug69Okiebug69 Registered Users 8 Posts

Contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.

I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES NO REPLY
  • Options
    Support's response wait time is around 13 days due to an increase in ticket volume. A member of the support team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    SeekJesus24SeekJesus24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    ID: Seek Jesus
    Phone: iphone 6
    System: iOS 8.4.1

Game became unresponsive/frozen while doing the tournament. It's been like that for the past 2 days and I can't play at all.
  • Options
    We are currently aware that iOS currently has a higher than normal crash rate and our devs are looking into all the factors that could be causing the issue. We hope to have this issue resolved soon. We appreciate your patience.