Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

MILLS and CARS for sale cheapest u can find around here.

$0.65 per mill

Plenty of cars for sale u name it most probably i got it. BUMP FOR LEGIT SELLER/DEALER
Prev13

Comments

• skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    hard to believe some one just joined 5 mins ago is legit. sounds like a alt account to me
  • rrob-zotirrob-zoti Registered Users 84 Posts
    edited September 2015
    skitless u on facebook? Check my username RROB ZOTI more than 100 live vouchers on my profile can post them at any time to prove my legitness.

So unless u buying mind ur own business! Also ex admin of UMBRELLA trading page. My reputation is worth more than what u think.
    edited September 2015
    $30 no buyback honda s2000 re
    postimg.org/image/5radkni0z/
    Megane turf r2 class $22
    Plenty of showroom cars and best prices available get them till they last first come, first serve can post them up for sale in facebook, ebay or whatever method u feel safe or makes u safe at buying them u name it.
    A class
    B class
    C class
    D class
    S class
    R class
    R2 class
    R3 class
  • bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Welcome to forum, where you have 0 vouches, Facebook doesn't mean shyt here
  • SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    Can't find your ign
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    @Them Exclusive is a scammer do not buy from him
    Ign xhepisti0105

Bighead6988 i think im gonna get use to it by now by the look of it.

Driftermickey u got any proof or u use the word scammer for everyone in here?
    Skeero said:

Can't find your ign

My ign is: xhepisti0105
    Bump all the cars in ign: xhepisti0105 for sale

First come first serve.
    Bump
  • ParkajrParkajr Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 734 Posts
    Turf lambo but you have to provide "fb vouchers" ifyou dont wanna go first
    Hi parkajr

The first Turf lamborghini r class wwe gold crate wheels and 1669 rating no nos 17$ the same as the picture above.

My facebook name is rrob zoti i will renew my vouchers at this moment so u can check my legitness on live vouches parkajr
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    @bighead6988 speaking nothing but the truth
    What's up beautiful?
    Where do I search for your "vouches" ?
    Parkajr search for my facebook profile: rrob zoti
    Than go to my profile and on my timeline you will find all the vouches just posted them today again so they are live vouches not 1month or more old vouches.

@bighead6988 speaking nothing but the truth

It sucks though that facebook vouches doesnt mean nothing in here but doesnt really matter to say the true if i sell them ok if i dont than i will have to sell them slowly slowly whenever i can and whatever i can.

Bump
  • anandsullanandsull Registered Users 145 Posts
    how much would a p1 go for?
  • top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    No one listen to this guy rrob zoti ..no one accepts vouchers posted on your timeline on fb so what makes you think it will work here ... Everyone knows that's not what a live vouch is a live vouch is when you tag your vouchers to a post where the buyer or seller is on then those vouchers then live vouch for you so the person can see .....vouchers posted on your over a period of a month isn't how it works could of easily turnt rogue between those vouchers being posted ...ps Facebook vouchers don't mean shit here ..this is forums baby ;-) hahaha

No one listen to this guy rrob zoti ..no one accepts vouchers posted on your timeline on fb so what makes you think it will work here ... Everyone knows that's not what a live vouch is a live vouch is when you tag your vouchers to a post where the buyer or seller is on then those vouchers then live vouch for you so the person can see .....vouchers posted on your over a period of a month isn't how it works could of easily turnt rogue between those vouchers being posted ...ps Facebook vouchers don't mean shit here ..this is forums baby ;-) hahaha

Bump for the haters and for the good prices im offering :) thats all i got to say on this keep the hate up.
    anandsull said:

how much would a p1 go for?

postimg.org/image/e1b3jubj3/

Got this one wwe crate rims installed on it and already turf tunned for $10 paypal if you are interested let me know thanks.
    @skitless @bighead6988 @Caboose1744 @top notch dealz -!- took a chance and dealt with him. Has my vouch. Seems to be legit but I cant obviously say for sure.
    Thanks for your purchase keep it legit always parkajr

Bump for the good prices available till they last
    Over 400 cars for sell and plenty of mills

Bump