Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling these 8 cars!

donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
-Nissan Skyline GTR Sticker bomber (x3)
-BMW M6 Coupe Sticker bombed (x1)
-Silver crate wrapped Nissan Skyline Gtr (x2)
-Bronze crate wrapped BMW 128i (x2)

Comments

• Options
    Bump

• Options
    Looking for offers atm @InMyGarage

• Options
    Hmm, looking to get a bit more. You can add me to negotiate if you'd like.

• Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    I want the sticker bomber gtr too ill.give a Doge challenger srt8
  • Options
    vangillisian_7vangillisian_7 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have two sticker bomb m6 coupe add me of interested :vangillisian
  • Options
    No thanks @koussakid

• Options
    SHANEODWYER1997SHANEODWYER1997 Registered Users 774 Posts
    @InMyGarage il sell u a stickerbomb car for 600k
  • Options
    bump

• Options
    bump

• Options
    DONNYDEBOSS @InMyGarage

• Options
    ELeGanCev4ELeGanCev4 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 121 Posts
    edited September 2015
    ill sell anyone a stickerbomb gtr for 400k dont go to this scammer he is joke I MEAN COME ON WOULD YOU RATHER GET THE CAR FROM HIM AND SPEND AN OUTRAGIOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY OR GET THE CAR FROM ME FOR CHEAP lmao XD
  • Options
    Lmao who are you calling a scammer? I am selling my sticker bomb gtrs around 500k. So hop of ass hole. @ELeGanCev4

• Options
    you said you wouldnt take 500k a kid offered it to you and you said bump hahaha fake ass nigga
  • Options
    donnydeboss Posts: 107Registered Users
    8:34AM
    Hmm, looking to get a bit more. You can add me to negotiate if you'd like.
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL
  • Options
    InMyGarage Posts: 35Registered Users
    8:31AM
    500k?
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL
  • Options
    fake ass scammer gtfo lmao XD
  • Options
    Well I am about to sell it to that smae guy for 500k. So **** off. Why would anyone want to buy cars from you when you got apk mod packs and shit posted right on your page.

• Options
    @ELeGanCev4 Well you can watch the vid of me selling it for 500k once it is done lmao. I am not anything close to a scammer. So really hop off my post. pos modder.

• Options
    idc so what i mod lmao THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT look at Rivals WarriorS hahaha stfu
  • Options
    Nah you stfu kid. Don't be talking shit when you are the real pos here. Now seriously hop off.

• Options
    suck my cock lmao
  • Options
    SCAMMER
  • Options
    Yeah okay, where is the proof?

• Options
    I bet all the trades I have done are on video. And you can see I am 100% legit, unlike your scummy modding ass.

• Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    @donnydeboss you don't need to defend yourself. Our deal was legit.
  • Options
    Thank you! @Bfrail (:

• Options
    Bump

• Options
    bump