Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

⭐️ Price Check ! ⭐️

Corvette ZR1 body Kit
Charger limited Max with 125 gem Classic rims
TLX Stock
F1-GTR Stock
F1-GTR - Max

Comments

• Options
    donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    the f1 gtr depend if they have paints/rims/glows. But I have seen 8-10m stock and seen around 16m max. But again, that is with the add on parts.

• Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    Thanks
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    tlx
    6-9 mill
    stock to max
    i think
  • Options
    Thanks , anyone know on the charger ?
  • Options
    nah GTR is 8-10 mill stock
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    gtr not over 7m stock unless it got rims or matte paint
  • Options
    donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    Well I seem them usually start at 6m, but they tend to end up selling 8-10 due to other people overbidding others.

• Options
    Anyone have ideas on the zr1 body kit or charger limited max
  • Options
    i sold my zr1 wth pink rims and 50 gem paint for 6.5 mill so....
  • Options
    Ok so probably 1m for the body kit
  • Options
    yup
  • Options
    What color should the charger limited be ? Matte black ?
  • Options
    Lol it's up to u what colour I have seen an awsome one matte red red rims and red under glow <3
  • Options
    Yeah I was looking for black , I do have yellow orange blue and green -- I was thinking the 125 gem classics rims and matte black
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    The charger limited is very high on the want list right now for a lot of people. People will pay top dollar no matter what color it is lol
  • Options
    But what better than a matte black with 125gem Classic rims maxed no nos
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    I know what you mean, I have all those colors too, accept for the blue, and none of them look right to me on my charger. Mine is purple until I can get matte black.